Time required: 2 Hours
Create a new OpenStack project and new users for it with specified roles.
Create a new project and user, and assign a specified role on both the command line and dashboard.
In this lab, you will create a new project and user and assign a role to the user for that project on the command line; you will then repeat the tasks via the dashboard.
You are the OpenStack Administrator at the Acme Company.
- You have been asked to create a new project on the command line, called gadgets, with the description "Gadget Project."
- You have been tasked with creating a new user, bob, with the email email@example.com and the password passbob and assigning him the admin role in the gadget project.
- You have also been tasked with creating a second user, pete, with the email firstname.lastname@example.org and the password passpete and assigning him the member role in the gadget project.
- In addition, you've been asked to perform several tasks from within the dashboard:
- Create a new project flags with the description Fun Flags
- Create a new user, jane, with the email email@example.com and the password passjane, and make flags her primary project with the admin role and add her as a member in the gadget project.