Time required: 3 Hours
NOTE: This lab will provision ONE lab server for your use in completing the associated tasks demonstrated in the videos.
This lab will see us install the Apache web server and then enable PHP modules and test the configuration by creating a PHP site to view.
This lab will allow you to install and configure an Apache web server with PHP enabled.
1. Install the Apache Web Server
2. Explore the default configuration
3. Start and test the service and access the default site
4. Install the appropriate packages for enabling PHP on our site
5. Enable the module configuration
6. Create a PHP test file for review
7. Add the PHP module configuration to Apache
8. Restart the Apache server and test that PHP is displayed as expected