Creating and Interacting with a Lightsail Instance
In this learning activity, we will use Amazon Lightsail to create a simple Linux instance.
The goal for this activity is to gain experience with:
- The basic components of Lightsail
- Creating SSH keys to connect to Lightsail
- Creating a Lightsail instance
- Instance monitoring basics
- Basic instance operations (Start, Stop, Restart)
- Deleting instances
An understanding of these objectives is essential for intermediate-level tasks in Lightsail.