I often get asked this question from professionals who enroll for AWS Solution Architect Certification or other AWS certifications. If you are looking for a cloud computing job, you will need to prepare for a battery of questions that can help you excel at the job interview
Somebody asked me:
“I would like to become an AWS Solution Architect, what do you think are the most commonly asked AWS Architect Interview questions that I will have to answer during my interview?”
So, I decided to list all top AWS interview questions for people who seeking a job and they never had expriences in this area.
I prepared these questions in two parts, the first top AWS interview questions is here:
and second part is here:
- What type of performance can you expect from Elastic Block Storage? How do you back it up and enhance the performance ?
- Imagine that you have an AWS application that requires 24×7 availability and can be down only for a maximum of 15 minutes. How will you ensure that the database hosted on your EBS volume is backed up?
- You create a Route 53 latency record set from your domain to a system in Singapore and a similar record to a machine in Oregon. When a user located in India visits your domain, to which location will he be routed to?
- Differentiate between on-demand instance and spot instance.
- How will you access the data on EBS in AWS ?
- What is the boot time for an instance store backed instance ?
- Is it possible to vertically scale on an Amazon Instance? If yes, how ?
- Differentiate between vertical and horizontal scaling in AWS.
- What is the total number of buckets that can be created in AWS by default ?
- Differentiate between Amazon RDS, Redshift and Dynamo DB.
- An organization wants to deploy a two-tier web applications on AWS. The application requires complex query processing and table joins. However, the company has limited resources and requires high availability. Which is the best configuration that company can opt for based on the requirements ?
- If you have half of the workload on public cloud while the other half is on local storage, what kind of architecture will you use for this ?
- Is it possible to cast-off S3 with EC2 instances ? If yes, how ?
- How will you configure an instance with the application and its dependencies , and make it ready to serve traffic?
If you like my post, give it a thumbs up. I will know you like my post and I will post more posts about AWS and google Cloud. Thanks!