Time required: 1 Hours
The objective of this lab is to help you get familiar with the Puppet DSL and creating modules.
In this lab you will create an NTP Puppet module using the Puppet DSL.
1. Edit /etc/hosts
2. Set selinux to permissive.
3. Install the Puppet master.
4. Configure your agent node.
5. Create a NTP module.
6. It should have a params, install, conf and service class.
7. Test you module on your agent node by executing a Puppet run against the master.
8. Debug any issue with your module.
9. Check your code into GitHub. You will neeed it for later.