yujun.liang@gmail.com

3 years ago

I passed SA Professional exam today!

I passed PSA exam today with a 65% mark! I didn't sleep well last night and I was awake all the time. I shouldn't have taken another coffee in the afternoon. :)

I used A Cloud Guru and Linux Academy, I think Linux Academy did a better job in the professional course.

I also did practice exam 3 times, with 40%, 57% and 65% correct and I got 65% on real exam too. Man, I a risk taker!

My number is AWS-PSA-2535

Good luck, fellow students!

Image of christophelimpalair
christophelimpalair
3 years ago
Congratulations on passing!
Image of braun0
braun0
3 years ago
Awesome! Congrats, Yujun!
Image of rilindo
rilindo
3 years ago
Congrats! And thanks for sharing your score!
Image of seang
seang
3 years ago
Congrats!
Image of yujunliang
yujunliang
3 years ago
Just add some comments. I think Linux Academy did a better job in the professional course than other courses since you have a wider and useful coverage. I have a full time DevOps job and I spent all my nights and weekends on AWS study since May 15th, 2016. I got all 3 associate certificates quite easily by following other courses alone. But it took me almost two months for this one. I didn't watch re:Invent videos since they are too long. I read white papers and user guides for deeper knowledge. Even I didn't sleep well, I was very confident that I could complete the exam in time so I didn't rush to finish it so I read questions from beginning with my normal reading pace. And even English is not my first language, I didn't find it a problem for me to do the exam. I have about 25 minutes left in the end and reviewed marked questions. I did a lot of memorizing in the last week before the exam, just like what I did in the university exams.
Image of ellejaclyn
ellejaclyn
3 years ago
Congratulations, Yujun!
Image of stephen
stephen
3 years ago
Congrats Yujun!
Image of klack
klack
3 years ago
Nice job Yujun!
Image of
3 years ago
Great job!
Image of Danny
Danny
3 years ago
Cheers!
Image of firojinpvekz
firojinpvekz
3 years ago
Congrats Yujun !!!!
Image of yujunliang
yujunliang
3 years ago
Thank you everyone! I wish you good luck. With hard working and well preparation, you can pass it too.