Just pass the AWS SA with 85% score. Hope the list of tips helps the next person pass the exam.
1. Finish all the training videos here in Linux Academy. Take notes and write the summary to create a decent study sheet. Don't just watch the videos or try to multi-task while watching it. Focus and write it down!
2. Read the following sections in the AWS doc site Compute, Storage & Content Delivery, Database, Networking and Security & Identity. Read all the information and update your study sheet.
3. Watch the YouTube channel for Linux Academy. Good video on folks who passed the exam.
4. Take all the questions possible and even create your own! Make sure you don't have any lingering questions on certain services.
4. Buy a coffee maker with a grinder and grow a John Snow beard ;)