dkorzhevin

3 years ago

You have successfully completed LFCS Certification

Hello gents!

I've received confirmation of LFCS pass to my inbox today. Not a rocket science, not super hard. Only the daily work, exercises on Linux Academy, consistent use of standard documentation sources (man, info, etc..), and as a result - a successful outcome.

Dmitry

Image of anthony
anthony
3 years ago
Congrats!
Image of braun0
braun0
3 years ago
Great job, Dmitry!!!
Image of christophelimpalair
christophelimpalair
3 years ago
Nice! Congratulations :)
Image of seang
seang
3 years ago
Congrats!
Image of
3 years ago
Sweet - congratulations!
Image of muneebkalathil143
muneebkalathil143
3 years ago
How was the exam ? .. failed last week. :( Without disclosing the full question .. had question something about altering init sequence.? . Don't know what it meant by ? and Executing last command . which command used to execute last command ?. history ?
Image of dkorzhevin
dkorzhevin
3 years ago
For runlevels look at systemctl targets (systemctl list-units -t target). For last command I guess you should use history or simly '!!' Dmitry
Image of stephen
stephen
3 years ago
Congrats Dmitry!
Image of Danny
Danny
3 years ago
Cheers!
Image of ellejaclyn
ellejaclyn
3 years ago
Congratulations, Dmitry!
Image of klack
klack
3 years ago
This was a triumph!
Image of Kurt
Kurt
3 years ago
Gratz Dmitry! But I'm scared by Razer's comments... this is the 3rd post I've seen about failing the LFCS this week. How did you prepare for the exam? Just linux academy or did you use another source?
Image of dkorzhevin
dkorzhevin
3 years ago
2Kurt I used only LinuxAcademy + documentation available in distribution (/usr/share/doc)
Image of gaulnx
gaulnx
3 years ago
Well done Dmitry. What was your Linux experience before starting the LFCS course and the taking the exam?
Image of dkorzhevin
dkorzhevin
3 years ago
2Glenn I'd say, that I started using Linux exclusively on my desktop (no windows, only Linux) starting from middle 2006