nabrantes

3 years ago

The best online training for AWS

Linux academy is the best online training platform on the market for AWS, full stop.

I have achieved my CSAPro and Linux Academy has been essential for me to prepare for the exam. The breadth and depth of the course is adequate, the instructor does an excellent job by being brief and clear while maintaining adequate detail (the tone is also good) and the labs were handy, specially when one doesn't use a certain AWS service and needs a use case to force it to try it out.

Thank you

ps: The employee that continuously shuts down production servers can indeed be stopped by a policy, but every-time I saw that question I couldn't help thinking it should be fired too. :)

Image of anthony
anthony
3 years ago
haha Nuno, at your ps:!! But seriously, thank you for the kind words! It means a lot to me and the team. We work extremely hard 7 days a week to try and bring the best features and content possible for our students! Thank you so much!
Image of anthony
anthony
3 years ago
I also just noticed you posted this an achievement! Congrats on passing!
Image of christophelimpalair
christophelimpalair
3 years ago
Nuno, congratulations on the awesome achievement, and like Anthony said, thank you so much! We really, really appreciate it!
Image of culhwch
culhwch
3 years ago
Congrats! And thank you!
Image of kerford
kerford
3 years ago
Well done Nuno! Be sure to lock the door behind that employee too! :)
Image of
3 years ago
Congratulations!
Image of johnbryanzero
johnbryanzero
3 years ago
Congrats! Thanks for the props!
Image of ysuthari
ysuthari
3 years ago
Congrats Nuno!
Image of showtime1234
showtime1234
3 years ago
Congratulations fellow LA scholar, keep up the good work.
Image of sekar
sekar
3 years ago
Congrats Nuno! Great work on staying the course and crossing the finishing line.
Image of rilindo
rilindo
3 years ago
Frankly, I think LA is the best value for online training, given the depth and breath of each course. I look forward to new courses coming down the pipeline!
Image of klack
klack
3 years ago
Nice job Nuno!
Image of ellejaclyn
ellejaclyn
3 years ago
Congratulations, Nuno! And thank you for the lovely words.
Image of diskedit
diskedit
3 years ago
I agree. The trainings have been incredibly helpful not just for passing the cert tests but also for real-world work situations.
Image of jhilliker
jhilliker
3 years ago
Congrats!! On the success so far.
Image of christophelimpalair
christophelimpalair
3 years ago
Rilindo and Ben, thank you both so much!