muyiscoi

3 years ago

RHCSA Passed! 300/300

Just passed RHCSA with a perfect score! So excited!!.
Thanks to the excellent RHCSA course on LA.

Image of tcox
tcox
3 years ago
Wow - perfect score! Congratulations!
Image of Tonyab33
Tonyab33
3 years ago
Congrats Muyiwa
Image of Tonyab33
Tonyab33
3 years ago
Muyiwa, can you share and provide an overview of your preparation for the exam? How long did you prepare? What resources did you use?
Image of stephen
stephen
3 years ago
That's fantastic! Congrats Muyiwa!
Image of christophelimpalair
christophelimpalair
3 years ago
Awesome, great job!!!
Image of Danny
Danny
3 years ago
Amazing!
Image of muyiscoi
muyiscoi
3 years ago
Thanks guys. Preparation was for a month, a couple of hours every day, almost consistently. I've been using Linux for several years, and wrote the LPIC-1 cert a couple of months ago, so I had all the fundamentals down already. My primary resource was the RHCSA course here on LA. I went through every single video, quiz, exercise and live lab, doing some multiple times till I had it down. I also studied the official exam objectives on redhat site to make sure there were no holes in the course (which there aren't). Finally, I used an assortment of web pages that I found from googling around to get further insight on some topics, most notably certdepot.net. That site is an absolute gem for Red Hat certs with several quiz and practice tests you can try out. My lab setup was basically my laptop with the "no-cost" Developer version of RHEL installed on it and several VMs on that with virt-manager.
Image of ellejaclyn
ellejaclyn
3 years ago
That's amazing, Muyiwa! And thanks for sharing your study tips.
Image of braun0
braun0
3 years ago
A perfect score!!! Awesome!!
Image of klack
klack
3 years ago
Great job Muyiwa!