romeopeay

3 years ago

Hired at Booz Allen Hamilton!

Job: DevOps Engineer

Electronic Offer Letter Form

May 17, 2016

Dear Romeo,

Congratulations! On behalf of Booz Allen Hamilton, it is my pleasure to extend you an offer to join our firm. We believe you will have an exciting future at Booz Allen and will be a valuable contributor.

As a Full-time Lead Engineer with the position of DevOps Engineer, you will have the opportunity to be an essential business partner, solving the toughest challenges of our clients. You will be based in Atlanta, Georgia. However, depending on your role and job duties, you may be required to travel to various sites/client sites to perform the required work assignments.

I've been a member of Linux Academy for over 2 years. I would not have secured such a great job without the site, support and community. I sincerely appreciate all of the training and support I've gained. While this is a great accomplishment, there is still a lot more training to complete. I just wanted to say thank you. And I will continue to spread the word!!!

Image of
3 years ago
WAY TO GO - Congratulations!
Image of rilindo
rilindo
3 years ago
Congrats!
Image of christophelimpalair
christophelimpalair
3 years ago
Hey Romeo, thanks so much for sharing this! Congratulations on your achievements and thanks for the kind words :)
Image of klack
klack
3 years ago
Congrats Romeo! We are very happy for you! Thanks for be a long time member as well.