Skip to main content
andrews.bain@gmail.com

4 years ago

Passed my LPI Linux Essentials (Exam 010) today!

Thank you to Linux Academy and all the great people in this community. This is an excellent format and is the only resource I have been using to learn from (I bought the book "How Linux Works" by Brian Ward, and will eventually read it). This site is just so much easier to learn from. I realize I have a lot to learn, as I am starting literally from ground zero. On to the next level...

Quick question: What do you recommend I complete next (here on LA)? I am ultimately interested in becoming RHCSA certified (and am currently on the "Learning Path" for RHCSA). Next on this path is "Linux Academy Assessments..." should I choose "Linux Fundamentals" and use my voucher? ....or just dive into the LPIC-1?

Thanks!

Image of
4 years ago
Congratulations!Actually, if you want to go for RHCSA, you can just go right to it from Linux Essentials if you like. The material is enough to prepare you for the certification.
Image of ellejaclyn
ellejaclyn
4 years ago
Great job, Andrew!
Image of andrews.bain
andrews.bain
4 years ago
Thanks to all!
Image of christophelimpalair
christophelimpalair
4 years ago
That's awesome, especially since you are starting from ground zero! Congratulations, and best of luck with future learning!
Image of andrews.bain
andrews.bain
4 years ago
Thank you Christophe!
Image of stephen
stephen
4 years ago
Congrats Andrew!