4 years ago
Congrats!
Image of
4 years ago
Nice job!
Image of maverick72
maverick72
4 years ago
Congrats! You mind sharing your studies? Only LA's videos? Product FAQs? White papers? Already had AWS experience? I'm taking SysOps in a couple of weeks so a heads up is always nice :) Thanks.
Image of tubber
tubber
4 years ago
Congrats - well done
Image of christophelimpalair
christophelimpalair
4 years ago
Congratulations!
Image of ctretelea
ctretelea
4 years ago
Congratulations!
Image of hildebrando
hildebrando
4 years ago
Congrats! Taking the test here helped me focus on a couple items that came up on test, and that was definitely a good thing.
Image of victormao
victormao
4 years ago
@Eric LA videos covered the basics quite well! Besides, I also read the recommended white papers, watched relevant AWS Reinvent videos. The test was a bit harder than I expected, as it involves more products / operation details... Past experiences in AWS and IT Infrastructure management are helpful. Best luck!
Image of maverick72
maverick72
4 years ago
I've relied also on my experience with AWS and IT infrastructure but i was not happy with my ASA score.... was a bit harder than i tought ... that is why i do not want the SysOps one to be the same. I would be gratefull if you could elaborate (just a bit) on the "more products/operation" details :) Thanks a bunch!
Image of ellejaclyn
ellejaclyn
4 years ago
Great job, Victor! Keep up the good work.
Image of victormao
victormao
4 years ago
Everyone's background and experience is somewhat unique; to me, two sections in the SysOps worth to mention: 1. Implementation / Deployment: trust your instinct on the first choice, and watch your time; despite a good score, I did spend more time then should. 2. Security: thought I have pretty good knowledge and experience in this space, I breezed through LA materials... should have gone through those courses and LABs a second time.
Image of andrews.bain
andrews.bain
4 years ago
Congratulations Victor!!!
Image of sweatbrook
sweatbrook
4 years ago
Victor...I want to congratulate you because I've taken a prep-course...didn't pass...took another vendors lessons...didn't pass...and after all of that I asked a friend of mine what he suggested and he recommended LA. I'm glad you passed the first time. It's a bugger.