ElectricalTears

3 years ago

Passed RHCSA

Passed with 250/300 - completely skipped one area of the exam because I forgot to study it fully >.<, rest of it I found fairly simple.

Big thanks to the guys here at LA.

I also used the RHCSA & RHCE book by Asghar Ghori - mostly just for the practice exams (which were a huge help), but will definitely be utilising it more for the RHCE.

Image of Jydog123
Jydog123
3 years ago
Congrats on the pass.
Image of lcnnz
lcnnz
3 years ago
congrats!
Image of stephen
stephen
3 years ago
Congrats Eden!
Image of ellejaclyn
ellejaclyn
3 years ago
Great job, Eden!
Image of christophelimpalair
christophelimpalair
3 years ago
Nice! Congratulations :)!
Image of klack
klack
3 years ago
Awesome job Eden!
Image of anthony
anthony
3 years ago
Congrats!
Image of amclinux
amclinux
3 years ago
Nice Eden - Welcome to the RHCSA certified club :) .
Image of Trying2Learn
Trying2Learn
3 years ago
Congrats and keep studying.
Image of janof
janof
3 years ago
do you think you could have passed without the additional book? I have been considering purchasing that book myself also but haven't bought it yet. can you share with us what section of the exam objectives you failed to study 'enough' but wish you would have (with regards to the section you skipped) ?
Image of chytraeus
chytraeus
3 years ago
Congratulations, Eden. +1 for Nathan's questions. I would be very interested to hear your answer.
Image of electricaltears
electricaltears
3 years ago
I don't think I can discuss what's in the exam. Personally I do think I could have passed without the book, I purchased it just so I could practice the exams - I actually skipped over parts of the practice exams as well. For me it was mostly a fear of the unknown. If you don't get a book then I would suggest coming up with your own practice exams - look at the one on certdepot to get an idea of what it's like.
Image of davidbrotherton
davidbrotherton
3 years ago
Well done :)
Image of h.hemelaar@coolblue.nl
h.hemelaar@coolblue.nl
3 years ago
Congratulations
Image of razzii10
razzii10
3 years ago
congrats!