cahlen

3 years ago

Passed the AWS CSA - Associate Level exam

Woo! Test when really well, nothing too crazy. There were a few questions though that I didn't seem to be covered in the videos, however clearly most of them did. Thanks LA!

Image of tcox
tcox
3 years ago
Congratulations!
Image of anthony
anthony
3 years ago
Congrats!
Image of anthony
anthony
3 years ago
Would you mind sharing what was not in the videos so we can ensure that students have the most up to date information? We did push out a new batch of videos on Direct connect, CloudHSM, Kinesis and VPC peering this week.
Image of cahlen
cahlen
3 years ago
CloudHSM and VPC Peering are the questions I remember. I didn't get anything on Kinesis during the exam.
Image of cahlen
cahlen
3 years ago
CloudHSM and VPC Peering are the questions I remember. I didn't get anything on Kinesis during the exam.
Image of ellejaclyn
ellejaclyn
3 years ago
Great job, Cahlen! And thank you for sharing. :)
Image of tonio.mg@gmail.com
tonio.mg@gmail.com
3 years ago
Congrats! I'm taking the exam next week, were you able to prepare the exam just with the information in the videos? And, do you remember what were you asked about Peering and HSM?
Image of mitchd
mitchd
3 years ago
congrats. I'm taking my test next week.
Image of christophelimpalair
christophelimpalair
3 years ago
Great job!
Image of cahlen
cahlen
3 years ago
Antonio, the only thing I remember about VPC peering was a question about having two direct connects to two peer VPC's and how to make that fault tolerant. All the videos were helpful, but I also read all of the whitepapers. And the past week I've been taking the practice exam quite a few times at the end of the learning module.