Skip to main content
excessivedemon

4 years ago

Passed AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Level!

Thank you Linux Academy! Looking forward to you publishing a learning path for AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional very soon.

Image of
4 years ago
Congratulations!
Image of icld2016
icld2016
4 years ago
Hi, I sat for this exam but i have failed. please let me know if there are some extra tips/efforts to pass the exam ;)
Image of christophelimpalair
christophelimpalair
4 years ago
Awesome, great job!
Image of excessivedemon
excessivedemon
4 years ago
Thanks guys!@Aqueel, going through all three Linux Academy courses (AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Level, AWS Certified Developer - Associate Level, and AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Level) and going through the labs to the point that you can do them without having to refer to the notes really helps solidify the concepts covered during the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator exam.I would highly recommend going through the various FAQ pages of the different AWS services to cover for certain gotchas which may not have been covered by the courses.I would advice you to use the "Review All" button during the exam. If you go through all three AWS Associate courses (and the labs) and the FAQs, you will be able to finish the exam in less than 80 minutes - don't submit the exam just yet - use your remaining time to review and double check (both the questions and your answer/s) to make sure you have the answer/s right.If you do come across a question whose answer/s you are unsure about, just make your best guess, set the question as "Mark for Review", then proceed to the next question - don't make the mistake of spending too long on one question - knowing that you are unsure about a specific question and watching the timer pass by the second will just put more pressure on you and make it harder for you to analyze things - keep moving until you complete all questions and then go back to reviewing your answers after.You can do it! :) Good luck and all the best!
Image of stephen
stephen
4 years ago
Congrats!
Image of davron
davron
4 years ago
Congrats