deusex2

4 years ago

Passed the RHCSA7 exam

I passed with 283. I failed the first attempt after having underestimated the importance of attending and learning the RH124 module. But with the great help of this site, I got my second wind and felt very confident in the end (also realising just how one cannot simply wing the basics, but must actually know the stuff!).

Thanks again for the great lessons, Linux Academy.

Image of jchen1
jchen1
4 years ago
Congrats
Image of briancurt
briancurt
4 years ago
I got exactly the same score. Nice job, Eka!
Image of anthony
anthony
4 years ago
Congrats and thank you for the kind words!
Image of stephen
stephen
4 years ago
Great job Eka!
Image of tcox
tcox
4 years ago
Congratulations!
Image of klack
klack
4 years ago
Nice job Eka!
Image of christophelimpalair
christophelimpalair
4 years ago
Great job!
Image of amclinux
amclinux
4 years ago
Congrats on passing and great score !!! I am preparing for RHCSA for RHEL 7, had to learn all the updates and changes from RHEL6. I am previous RHCSA on RHEL 6. I will be studying another 2 weeks and plan on taking test in few weeks. I also have been studying for RHCE and would be nice to have LA add the course soon. Any updates on when RHCE LA course will be added ?
Image of rilindo
rilindo
4 years ago
Congrats!
Image of rilindo
rilindo
4 years ago
Andrew, it has been announced that RHCE will be out in February.
Image of deusex2
deusex2
4 years ago
Thanks guys! This definitely motivates me to study further... RHCE is in the works.
Image of rilindo
rilindo
4 years ago
Eka, Was retest free or do you have to pay for it again? I don't recall if the retakes are free or not (I may be confusing with Linux Foundation certs)
Image of deusex2
deusex2
4 years ago
Hi Rilindo A 50% discount was applied to the second exam attempt by the training course partner who ran the RH135 module I attended, provided the re-sit took place within two months of the first attempt. As far as I know, some providers offer a second exam attempt for free and with different conditions. I wasn't quite so lucky, but in the end, it was all worth it :)