Skip to main content
cmuch

2 weeks ago

I passed the GC Certified Professional Cloud Architect exam today

Today I sat for the GCP Professional Cloud Architect exam . It was not easy! The Kryterion website had technical issues and my exam was delayed by 40 mins!

I thank the Linux academy team for the thorughness of the material and the swift responses you gave to all my questions. Compared to the other courses out there, this one I felt was the most consice and comprehensible. I found the other courses in the market to be either too narrow in scope or just too broad and overwhelming for a person like me who had 0 experience with GCP or devops!  Kudos to the Linux team for keeping their course up to the date with the actual exam!
My only concern now is the wait for the certificate. The posts I am reading about weeks of waiting are discouraging! It was a huge relief to see that "Pass" status on the Kryterion webage . But my anxiety will not disappear untill the  Google certificate is in my hands!

Image of
2 weeks ago
Great job, Caroline!  Keep it up!
Image of
2 weeks ago
Awesome job Caroline! What do you plan on doing next?
Image of vcheedella
vcheedella
1 week ago
congratulations
Image of lfowler
lfowler
1 week ago
Excellent work! And thank you for your kind feedback. I understand that not-quite-complete anxiety all too well, but take a moment and enjoy your accomplishment!
Image of
1 week ago
Well done!!!
Image of
1 week ago
Congratulations Caroline!
Image of
1 week ago
Well done! You should be proud!!
Image of Myles Young
Myles Young
1 week ago
Way to go!
Image of
1 week ago
Congrats!
Image of
1 week ago
Awesome!! Congrats!!
Image of praveenrajagopalan
praveenrajagopalan
1 week ago

Great job...Well done. So, the course by Matt(Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect) has worked wonders, I guess. Any other course materials you referred to? Which practice exams apart from the LA course did you take before the final exam?

Image of Robert Burnett
Robert Burnett
1 week ago
Thank you for the Great Feedback, Awesome Work!
Image of kevinpjames
kevinpjames
1 week ago
Well done.
Image of
1 week ago
Fabulous!
Image of cmuch
cmuch
1 week ago
Carlos
I am not sure which course I should do next!  I took the PCA as a way to understand  the GCP.  I work as a software developer on a product that is being phased out in favor of a google alternative! I am not part of the team working on the alternative! So I do not know what course would be most useful for me right now! Perhaps something "easier" . Any recommendations in mind?
Image of cmuch
cmuch
1 week ago
Praveen
The Linux course offered me what I needed in terms of breadth.  The other source of study material I used was the book called "Official Google Professional Cloud Architect Study Guide".   2 questions in my exam were exactly the same as the practice questions in the book! Also the book helped me identify 2 pieces of information that were obsolete in the course. The transfer service can be used to move data from on-prem to cloud storage and the max VPN speed is 3 Gbps. I confirmed those through the google documentation! The VPN speed was important as there was a question related to it
Image of
1 week ago
Well done, Caroline!!
Image of israel.bergenstein@gmail.com
israel.bergenstein@gmail.com
1 week ago
Congratulations Caroline. The anxiety will get worse and worse. I have, for the first time in years, activated push on notifications for my email expecting an email from Google Cloud. We should stay strong and power through this. Cheers
Image of
1 week ago
Congratulations Caroline! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed the GCP content!
Image of
1 week ago
Congratulations!
Image of
1 week ago
Congratulations!
Image of
1 week ago
Excellent job Caroline! I'm happy to hear that we are able to help. You are correct in that online confirmations are taking significantly longer than usual. If you passed and were not cheating, you shouldn't have anything to worry about.
Image of
1 week ago
So awesome!
Image of
1 week ago
Coolness, Caroline! Congratulations!
Image of
1 week ago
Way to go!! Hopefully you get your certificate soon. Well done!
Image of n7maf
n7maf
6 days ago
Congratulations!
Image of
4 days ago
Amazing work, Caroline! Congrats!
Image of
3 days ago
Good job!