Skip to main content
Sameer Kumar Meher

3 weeks ago

Cleared AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate

I cleared "AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate" successfully with a score of 926/1000. A Big Thank you to LinuxAcademy and its Cloud Playground feature which helped me to practice and understand the concepts.

https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/b0195657-4cab-4cd1-8630-be1b233c2cc5/linked_in_profile

Image of
3 weeks ago
Great job, Sameer!  Keep it up!
Image of
3 weeks ago
Awesome!!!! Congrats!!
Image of
3 weeks ago
Way to go!
Image of
3 weeks ago
Great job!!
Image of
3 weeks ago
Congratulations! What's next for you?
Image of Sameer Kumar Meher
Sameer Kumar Meher
3 weeks ago
I will go for AWS DevOps Professional. In addition I am preparing for CKAD as well.
Image of lfowler
lfowler
3 weeks ago
That's fantastic! Congrats.
Image of
3 weeks ago
Awesome job, Sameer! Congrats!
Image of
3 weeks ago
That's incredible! Great job!!
Image of
3 weeks ago
Sock it to 'em, Sameer! Congratulations!
Image of
3 weeks ago
Awesome job, congratulations!
Image of kevinpjames
kevinpjames
3 weeks ago
Well done!
Image of
3 weeks ago
Congrats!
Image of
3 weeks ago
Fantastic!
Image of
3 weeks ago
Great job Sameer! Congratulations!
Image of
3 weeks ago
Nice work!
Image of
3 weeks ago
Congrats Sameer, this is fantastic!
Image of
3 weeks ago
Way to go!
Image of
3 weeks ago
Congratulations
Image of
3 weeks ago
Great work, Sameer!!
Image of
3 weeks ago
Well done!
Image of
2 weeks ago
Congratulations!
Image of
2 weeks ago
Great job!
Image of
2 weeks ago
Nicely done!
Image of
2 weeks ago
Great news! Congratulations!
Image of
2 weeks ago
Greta! Congratulations!
Image of
2 weeks ago
Nice job!
Image of n7maf
n7maf
2 weeks ago
Good work! Congratulations!
Image of cam0615
cam0615
1 week ago
way to go! can you share what material you used to cram for the test? i'm almost done with the Linux Acad course.
Image of
1 week ago
Well done!
Sameer Kumar Meher
1 week ago
Hi Patrick,
I went through the LA course entirely and worked through all the labs. Created Sandboxes to practice different concepts related to those topics to understand different features of a service.
Used Practice series to practice for exam -

https://www.udemy.com/course/aws-certified-solutions-architect-associate-amazon-practice-exams-saa-c02/

During this entire series of studies. I jotted down all the notes and its important concepts and revised it multiple times.

I hope this helps. And all the best for your exam

Image of cam0615
cam0615
7 days ago
Thank you Sameer. did  you take the C01 or C02 test? Thank you!
Sameer Kumar Meher
6 days ago
C02.
Image of TJ Khara
TJ Khara
6 days ago
congrats Sameer! Great job...

Any tips for prep? What worked well for you? I'm going to start prepping for this soon right after my ccp.
Image of
5 days ago
Good score. Congratulations
Image of cam0615
cam0615
5 days ago

Awesome job! This LAcad course just covers C01 right? Curious how/where you got the C02 material from?

Sameer Kumar Meher
5 days ago

Yes Patrick. you are right. LAcad covers the only C01. I subscribed for practice exams from Udemy - https://www.udemy.com/course/aws-certified-solutions-architect-associate-amazon-practice-exams-saa-c02/ which covers questions from newly added services in C02. I read through the AWS documentation on those topics, youtube videos to build understanding and practiced using Cloud sandbox. To cover extra topics which are in C02 I extended my exams for almost a month. A lot of exam study notes are available at https://tutorialsdojo.com/ which is very handy.

For people who are preparing, do more hands-on to understand features and tweaks. AWS Certification has definitely raised the bar.

Image of cam0615
cam0615
4 days ago
Thank you Sameer! This info is a lot of help. it's been a challenge  finding the C02 material and I thank you!
Image of n7maf
n7maf
4 days ago
Congratulations!
Image of srinivas.ramesh@tcs.com
srinivas.ramesh@tcs.com
3 days ago
Way to go.  Congrats!!!  Any tips for prospects who are preparing to take thbe same (like me :-) )
Sameer Kumar Meher
3 days ago
Hi Srinivas, I set aside 1.5 hours every alternate day to complete the course and practice. Last 2 weeks I spent time only with Practice exams in Udemy (link which i have shared already in this conversation). Once I started getting around 85% consistently, I booked for the exams. I am sure you have enough time in the time. Trick is -   Its possible we may not know the answer (as AWS is vast on those topics itself), but if we know which option CAN'T be the answer we are good to go.. !!! All the best.
Image of
3 days ago
Great work!
Image of
19 hours ago
Well done, Sameer!!
Image of
18 hours ago
Way to go!