Skip to main content
Harvey lin

5 days ago

Some of the hands on labs lacks a guide

Hi guys, I found out that some of the hands on labs lacks a written guide, and the provided video is hard to follow, and only assume the best condition available, meaning that it leaves no room for trouble shooting.  Today, I could not figure out why a command was not working, and with no written guide and any cautions for edge cases, it was hard for me to follow only a video. I do not see how I can ever finish the lab, and what is worse, there is nowhere to find any discussion on the lab! I wish there is a feature that are like what is on Udemy, where it enables the student to discuss each video independently.

Image of
4 days ago
We have the guide that is built into the interface, but a downloadable guide is not always required. Thans for the suggestion.
Image of Harvey lin
Harvey lin
4 days ago
Hi John, problem is without guide, the video that some author left only assume the best case situation. In case of a problem, there is no place left on the particular lesson to leave any discussions.
Image of
3 days ago
You can always contact us directly via support@linuxacademy.com or here via community. And if they are my labs you can hit me up via slack with @Ermin Kreponic as well.