Skip to main content
linuxac.dbs

2 weeks ago

DP 200 vs DP201

Hello all... I'm checking Azure certifications. I've been using cloud technologies for some time. I'm thinking to take one of DP200/201. I'm planning to take DP200 course in linuxacademy and go for DP200 first.

need below clarifications before commencing this journey:

1. Can I give DP200 directly without giving foundation certifications?
2. Does DP201 is separate exam ? is the course content is different? My understanding both have same course content and questions in exam different, am I right?

Please advise.

Thanks

Image of
2 weeks ago
Fundamentals is not a requirement for the certification or the DP-200, but is helpful.  DP-201 is a separate exam, and you need to pass both DP-200 and DP-201 to earn the associated certification.  I'll let Brian speak for the course content, but they should not be the same nor are the exam questions.
Image of linuxac.dbs
linuxac.dbs
2 weeks ago
Thanks for your response... My plan is to go through Fundamentals documentation and prepare for DP200 through videos, labs and documentation.  will wait for Brain response on course content.
Image of rubina.dbritto@tcs.com
rubina.dbritto@tcs.com
5 days ago
I too plan to learn Fundamentals documnetation and prepare for DP 200. Does this course content sound sufficient to pass the exam? is there any other recommended course or documets we should study? Thanks.