jamesjacobabraham@gmail.com

1 week ago

AZ-300 and AZ-301 exams got updated by Microsoft

can you please get the course updated.

Image of gmcleary
gmcleary
1 week ago
Good morning,

I will follow-up with the course author and have him chime  in a little later.  But it was my understanding that  the content within the course is sufficient as it relates to the exam updates.  However,  I am sure any applicible updates required for the course will be added as needed.
Image of jameslee06
jameslee06
1 week ago
Hi James,

I just wanted to reach out and let you know that we are in the process now of review and updates for Azure December changes.

For AZ-301, the course is OK as-is. The AZ-301 syllabus includes a lot of concepts, and less specific wording on Azure Services, and I made very sure to include comprehensive content which covered the concepts from A-Z.

AZ-300 on the other hand is a very technically Azure specific course. I similarly built the course to be comprehensive and cater to many audiences. With that said, there are a number of new Azure services which are now in the syllabus. We're addressing these updates right now.

I'll be sure to provide further updates, and you can expect to see additional content once it is ready. In the course, new content is marked with an "updated content" label, so it is easy to find once available.

Thanks for reaching out.
Warm regards,
James