Skip to main content
sriraaglinux

11 months ago

Re:Renewal of Yearly Subscription

Plan Price USD $199.00 / 12 month
Start of Current Billing 12/27/2017
Next Billing Date 12/27/2018
Next Billing Amount USD $199.00

I had a question last year i purchased Linux Academy Membership for 199$ and with the recent Black Friday Discount would like to renew my next years membership (299$) since my current expires on 27th Dec.

But when i do change plan it still shows me 499$ and not 299$ .
Also in the above snippet i have pasted my billing plan, so post the expiry of my current membership will the renewal be at 199$ since that is what is mentioned in "Next Billing Amount USD $199.00".

Image of sriraaglinux
sriraaglinux
11 months ago
Just to avoid confusion a Support ticket has been already opened,below is the ticket number

Image of tiaaw
tiaaw
11 months ago
If you have the $199 price you are grandfathered at that price so as long as you don't ever cancel, your renewal price will always be $199. So you have an awesome value since you are grandfathered :).
Image of sriraaglinux
sriraaglinux
11 months ago
This is awesome news thanks  @tiaaw 
Image of sriraaglinux
sriraaglinux
11 months ago
@tiaaw i hope that towards my renewal date somebody does not come and tell me that i will have to pay the current pricing amount than my initial paid amount
Image of tiaaw
tiaaw
11 months ago
It is company policy that students are grandfathered at their current price as long as they don't cancel their subscription.  You don't have anything to worry about.  if you cancel and then renew then your subscription would be based on the price at that time.
Image of sriraaglinux
sriraaglinux
11 months ago
Thank you so much for the assistance,appreaciate the help.
Have a great day ahead!