Completed AWS - Developer Associate 2018 - my feedback
I passed the Certified Developer Associate 2018 exam today and there are some topics that you really should read up on as its not covered in the course. I will email Fernando separately.
Also a big thank you to Fernando for the course.
- Cloudwatch is now a huge topic
- Cloudtrail for API log troubleshooting
- VPC flow logs > though not strictly a topic, it was a possible answer for some question so having some knowledge here helps
- VPC security groups
- SAM (Server less Architecture Model)
- Systems Manager Parameter Store (only got one question here)
For the practice exams/questions:
- I didnt receive any questions on system/account limits
- Troubleshooting is an important topic so be preapred for this
It looks like the new 2018 versions of the exam have a combination of topics from all 3 associate exams. I really didn't expect so many CloudWatch questions in this exam as it's more of a SysAdmin topic but not so.
Also the SAM is now huge so please read up on this too.