Skip to main content
tghosh

1 year ago

Kudos to Thomas Haslett

I passed the AWS CSA this afternoon. Took the old exam before it was retired!  Wanted to pass on my kudos to Thomas Haslett for an amazing course (I used the old course materials for the old exam). I really liked the way Thomas hit the right concepts and re-phrased/reiterated the main concepts of different topics. Really excellent videos.  Thank you Thomas!!

For those interested in how I prepared - outside of doing the videos by Linux Academy, I also did the videos of a cloud guru (because I was able to get free access), read the white papers and the FAQ on different topics. Practiced several exams from Whizlabs to get into the exam frame of mind. These practice tests were helpful. The white papers are written better than the faq in certain cases, so if any of you are interested in reading the faq, I would suggest giving the white papers a read first.  The prep for the new exam might need a different kind of focus.  For the people who are having difficulty understanding the concepts, do not get discouraged. I found the learning quite difficult, though the concepts became clearer with the more time I spent. I read the faq for the topics covered in the videos - I have never been a fan of focussing on certain areas.   The  exam was more difficult than I had expected and started with the most difficult questions. If you get difficult questions starting off, please do not panic because the easier questions might be coming next. Flag the difficult questions and come back to them later.  I finished with 20 mins to spare, and used the spare time to review all the answers.  For some reason, I got only 55 questions and I was expecting 60.  One question was repeated twice !! Good luck with your endeavors. If I can help you with any concepts, feel free to connect via linked in and we can chat via phone or email (for free of course!)

https://www.linkedin.com/in/trigghosh/

Image of
1 year ago
Thanks for the kind words and congratulations!
Image of amy
amy
1 year ago
Nice job!
Image of prabrout
prabrout
1 year ago
Congratulations.
Image of drumpat01
drumpat01
1 year ago
Congrats!
Image of chadcrowell
chadcrowell
1 year ago
That's great! Congratulations! Thanks for offering your help to others, it really helps :)
Image of anthony
anthony
1 year ago

Congratulations Trig!

I’d love to endorse/recommend you on LinkedIn if you want. All you have to do is add me as a connection and add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do that, post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and reference me within the original post. Once I see this, I’ll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com

Image of aschae
aschae
1 year ago
AWeSome job, Trig!  Thank you for your feedback!
Image of scoldham
scoldham
1 year ago
Congratulations, Trig!
Image of ellejaclyn
ellejaclyn
1 year ago
Way to go, Trig! Congratulations!
Image of mchristian
mchristian
1 year ago
Well done Trig!!!
Image of kennyarmstrong
kennyarmstrong
1 year ago
Congratulations, Trig!
Image of bpalmer
bpalmer
1 year ago
Great Work Trig
Image of jlowerynyc
jlowerynyc
1 year ago
Top notch, Trig! Thanks for the great report and congratulations!
Image of mmcclaren
mmcclaren
1 year ago
Excellent work!
Image of keiththomps
keiththomps
1 year ago
Congratulations!
Image of justinmitchell
justinmitchell
1 year ago
Well done, Trig. Congrats!
Image of mayoung8
mayoung8
1 year ago
Great feedback and well done!
Image of fernandomc
fernandomc
1 year ago
Great work! Thank you for the feedback - hopefully, that will help some other students prepare too!
Image of tthomsen
tthomsen
1 year ago
Great job Trig!
Image of scotttravis
scotttravis
1 year ago
Thank you so much for the feedback; this is always so helpful to both us, and your fellow students. Congratulations!
Image of seang
seang
1 year ago
Very impressive
Image of khawton
khawton
1 year ago
AWSome work, Trig! Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience!!!
Image of tiaaw
tiaaw
1 year ago
Great job! Congrats.
Image of trilliams
trilliams
1 year ago
Way to go, Trig!
Image of mspearson
mspearson
1 year ago
Great work! Congrats!
Image of mheydt
mheydt
1 year ago
Congrats!
Image of dougriggs
dougriggs
1 year ago
Good feedback!  And congrats!
Image of abaliem
abaliem
1 year ago
Great news, Trig! Congrats on your success!!
Image of wboyd
wboyd
1 year ago

Great job!!

Image of johndavidmarx
johndavidmarx
1 year ago
Great Job and thanks for your contributions to others.
Image of javh7117
javh7117
1 year ago
This is awesome news Trig!
Image of davisengeler
davisengeler
1 year ago
Happy to hear you passed it! Just in time too before it was retired too. :D Nice work!
Image of donna1596
donna1596
1 year ago
Thanks for sharing your experience and congrats to you!
Image of japolinaris
japolinaris
1 year ago

WELL DONE AND CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ACHIEVEMENT!!! THIS IS YOUR REWARD FOR ALL THE HARD WORK. ENJOY EVERY BIT OF IT.

Image of ingrid
ingrid
1 year ago

Excellent!! Congratulations! Thank you for sharing with us!