Skip to main content
a219616

1 year ago

Passed the AWS CCP Exam

The course here was instrumental in my passing the exam.  I would estimate that 80% of the exam material was covered in class and the remaining 20% came from the White Papers.  So always read that extra material.  Great job on the class content, presentation and especially the labs and practice exams.

Image of trilliams
trilliams
1 year ago
Woo! Way to go, Phil!
Image of braun0
braun0
1 year ago
Awesome! Great job, Phil!
Image of amy
amy
1 year ago
Congrats!
Image of thomask
thomask
1 year ago
Way to go!

Image of khawton
khawton
1 year ago
Congrats, Phil!
Image of wboyd
wboyd
1 year ago
Great work, Phil!
Image of tiaaw
tiaaw
1 year ago
Great job Phil!  Congrats.
Image of bpalmer
bpalmer
1 year ago
Way to go Phil!
Image of mspearson
mspearson
1 year ago
Awesome! Congrats!
Image of sophiapaul
sophiapaul
1 year ago
Bravo, Phil!
Image of abaliem
abaliem
1 year ago
Nice work, Phil! Congratulations!!
Image of keiththomps
keiththomps
1 year ago
Congratulations Phil!
Image of drumpat01
drumpat01
1 year ago
Congrats!
Image of mshaw
mshaw
1 year ago
Good Job Phil!!!
Image of opher
opher
1 year ago
Good insights, Phil, I'm happy for your accomplishment
Image of favian2012
favian2012
1 year ago
Way to go Phil!
Image of javh7117
javh7117
1 year ago

Thanks Phil for making us part of your journey!

Image of ellejaclyn
ellejaclyn
1 year ago
Awesome work, Phil! Congrats!
Image of sgutierrez1124
sgutierrez1124
1 year ago
Great job, Phil!
Image of mgill
mgill
1 year ago
Great tip! Good job!
Image of davidcoy
davidcoy
1 year ago
Excellent work, Phil!
Image of
1 year ago
Thanks for sharing your recommendations and congratulations!
Image of trent
trent
1 year ago
Nice work, Phil!
Image of aschae
aschae
1 year ago
Nicely done, Phil!  Thank you for your feedback!
Image of jerryw23
jerryw23
1 year ago
Great Job Phil!
Image of robmarti
robmarti
1 year ago
Great job!
Image of thomask
thomask
1 year ago
Thanks for the feedback, and congratulations.
Image of wayde
wayde
1 year ago
Congrats
Image of mayoung8
mayoung8
1 year ago
Awesome job!
Image of seang
seang
1 year ago
We’re so glad you enjoyed our course
Image of tthomsen
tthomsen
1 year ago

Fantastic job Phil!

Image of fernandomc
fernandomc
1 year ago
Awesome work Phil! Congrats on passing :D
Image of mheydt
mheydt
1 year ago
Congrats!
Image of efrick
efrick
1 year ago
Nice job!
Image of dgriffin
dgriffin
1 year ago
Congrats!
Image of kennyarmstrong
kennyarmstrong
1 year ago
Well done, Phil!
Image of stephen
stephen
1 year ago
Congrats Phil!
Image of donna1596
donna1596
1 year ago
Nice job, Phil!  Glad to be a part of your success!
Image of scoldham
scoldham
1 year ago
That's great Phil!  Congrats!
Image of anthony
anthony
1 year ago

Congratulations Phil!

I’d love to endorse/recommend you on LinkedIn if you want. All you have to do is add me as a connection and add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do that, post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and reference me within the original post. Once I see this, I’ll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com