derekyuill

1 year ago

One Year with Linux Academy and a special bonus to end that year!

So having  just completed my first year with Linux Academy i can say there was no hesitation in renewing my subscription for the coming year. The last year has been a great journey with the LA team and during this time i have completed more than 30 courses and earned 8 certifications! 
For anyone looking to enhance their IT career i can definately recommend the Linux Academy platform, the courses and certifications i have completed over the past year has certainly helped me a lot in my own career journey.  
The best part of this is that after a year of hard work i have just been offered and accepted to go and work for Amazon Web Services!
So many thanks to the LA team for all the excellent material and i am looking forward to contuining with my development through the Linux Academy platform.  

Image of davidcoy
davidcoy
1 year ago
That's fantastic, Derek! Congratulations on your new job at Amazon Web Services!
Image of jlowerynyc
jlowerynyc
1 year ago
What a wonderful, inspiring story Derek! Congratulations and good luck in your new position!
Image of mspearson
mspearson
1 year ago
Wow! That's amazing, Derek!
Image of ellejaclyn
ellejaclyn
1 year ago
How phenominal, Derek! Eight  certifications in a year is amazing! AND a new job! Way to go!
Image of andru
andru
1 year ago
Wow, that is awesome! That is one productive year for you!
Image of keiththomps
keiththomps
1 year ago
Whoa! What a year you've had! Great work.
Image of sowhelmed
sowhelmed
1 year ago
All that in a year?! Are you a robot? :P 
Keep up the great work, that's really awesome!
Image of tthomsen
tthomsen
1 year ago

Fantastic job!

Image of seang
seang
1 year ago
Your hard work paid off!
Image of amy
amy
1 year ago
Way to go!!
Image of pzona
pzona
1 year ago
This has to be one of the wildest stories I've ever heard from a student! Congrats on the new job, Derek, I'm so glad that you've had such great success with us! Seriously that is awesome :)
Image of pkaplan
pkaplan
1 year ago
Did you say year!!  So impressive, we need more people with your passion.  Please keep us posted on the projects this leads to you next. (oh, and congrats!)

Image of scotttravis
scotttravis
1 year ago

:-D Happy first anniversary, Derek! And congrats on the new gig!

Image of fernandomc
fernandomc
1 year ago
Awesome work Derek! That's awesome! Congrats on the offer and we're looking forward to seeing what you build with AWS!
Image of koufax
koufax
1 year ago
This is amazing news! Congratulations, Derek! Best of luck with your new gig!
Image of klack
klack
1 year ago
Wow Derek!  Very happy to have you as a student.  Good luck on your next journey!
Image of acostanzo
acostanzo
1 year ago
Great job Derek!
Image of trilliams
trilliams
1 year ago
Way to go, Derek!
Image of efrick
efrick
1 year ago
30 courses and 8 certifications are amazing. Great work!
Image of drumpat01
drumpat01
1 year ago
Congrats!!
Image of sophiapaul
sophiapaul
1 year ago
Wow! Great job, Derek! Which courses are you planning on taking next? 
Image of winnieguan
winnieguan
1 year ago
Happy Anniversary with us  @derekyuill !

Whoa 30 courses & 8 Certifications in a year? That's amazing & congratulations on that huge achievement! We're so thankful to have you in the community and appreciate the kudos!  Thank you for sharing your story with us and inspiring us to create the best learning platform out there!

Congrats on the new gig - we'd love to continue hearing from you about your success so please keep us posted!
Image of sgutierrez1124
sgutierrez1124
1 year ago
Nicely done, Derek! 
Image of sstavrid
sstavrid
1 year ago
Although, I've had an on and off year, I too will allow my subscription to renew without hesitation. 
Regards,
Steven
Image of tonkas
tonkas
1 year ago
Awesome! That is so inspiring and although I'm only on my first month here in LA I keep on reading so many success stories that I intend remain here for a while.
Image of anthony
anthony
1 year ago
Congratulations on the new job Derek! That's awesome! Thanks for being a part of Linux Academy; we are so glad to have you!
Image of donna1596
donna1596
1 year ago
Congratulations on your accomplisments this past year!!  We are excited to be along for your learning journey.  Let us know how we can help!
Image of braun0
braun0
1 year ago
Awesome!  What a great accomplishment!
Image of craiga
craiga
1 year ago
Great job, Derek!
Image of
1 year ago
Thank you very much for the loyalty. Subscribers like you are why I get to do this for a living. We look forward to you being around for years to come, congratulations on your anniversary!
Image of latrejas
latrejas
1 year ago
Wow! Thank you very much for your continued support. What a great body of work over a short period of time.
Image of wboyd
wboyd
1 year ago
Great work!
Image of sarancurrie
sarancurrie
1 year ago

Thanks for making us part of your journey! 

Image of wvdschee
wvdschee
1 year ago
Amazing work ! 30 courses & 8 Certifications ... How do you fit this into one year ?  Thats great time management I guess !   Good luck at Amazon !