Skip to main content
buymycorp

2 years ago

Just passed the AWS Developer Associate

I gave credited LinuxAcademy and their gamer-changing LucidCharts in my last post.  In this post I want to thank the incredibly gifted LinuxAcademy instructors of the 2018 Developer Associate course (Fernando) & 2018 SysOps (Trent) course (including the guest VPC instructor Thomas Haslettor the Developer course).  Fernando is too comfortable with the Linux CLI!  Hitting backspace every once in a while wouldn't kill you Fernando!  Trent is a student's instructor!  Trent knows his way around the AWS console like he does his favorite instrument (he's a musician).  Trent's confidence is infectious!  I earned (2) certs today with help from these exellent instructors.

NEXT:  I will earn both  AWS professional certifications before AWS re:Invent 2018 !

Image of
2 years ago
Wow - what kind words and way to commit to your certifications. We are glad you are here and are honored to celebrate your success with you - congratulations!
Image of trent
trent
2 years ago
Congratulations, @buymycorp Good luck on the Pro exams! Thank you so much for the kind words and feedback.
Image of donna1596
donna1596
2 years ago
This is awesome, congrats on your achievements!!  We are so happy to be on your journey to success!!

Image of andru
andru
2 years ago
Awesome! Congratulations and nice job!
Image of klewis
klewis
2 years ago
Thank you for the feedback, and congratulations on your achievement!! That is such a great accomplishment!
Image of pzona
pzona
2 years ago
Congratulations on your new certs! It's awesome that you're already thinking about your next goal, love to see that thirst for knowledge!!
Image of fernandomc
fernandomc
2 years ago
 @buymycorp Awesome news! Congrats on passing and thanks for the kind words! :D Also, the backspaces happen, trust me! I just do lots of edits to make myself look smarter than I am! ;)

Can't wait to see you pass the Professional level certs!
Image of mshaw
mshaw
2 years ago
Amazing work! Your hardwork is paying off. Best of luck with the pro level certs. We will be here for you the whole way!!! Keep us posted on the results.
Image of amy
amy
2 years ago
Congrats!
Image of aschae
aschae
2 years ago
AWSome work!  Congratulations!
Image of ellejaclyn
ellejaclyn
2 years ago
Amazing job! Best of luck with those Pro certs!
Image of efrick
efrick
2 years ago
Great job!
Image of drumpat01
drumpat01
2 years ago
Congrats!!
Image of christophelimpalair
christophelimpalair
2 years ago
Congratulations again!!
Image of braun0
braun0
2 years ago
Woohoo!  Great job on passing the exam.  And thanks for all the positive feedback!  Congrats!
Image of mspearson
mspearson
2 years ago
That's incredible!!! Congratulations!
Image of wayde
wayde
2 years ago
Congrats!
Image of laurasmp
laurasmp
2 years ago
Major props!
Image of seang
seang
2 years ago
Wow!
Image of jlowerynyc
jlowerynyc
2 years ago
Two in one day! That's awesome - congratulations!
Image of tthomsen
tthomsen
2 years ago

Outstanding!

Image of wboyd
wboyd
2 years ago
Congrats!
Image of markrichman
markrichman
2 years ago
Phenomenal job! We love comments like these :)
Image of ehenderson0813
ehenderson0813
2 years ago
Congrats!
Image of natekoehler
natekoehler
2 years ago
Awesome news!
Image of trilliams
trilliams
2 years ago
Congrats!
Image of abaliem
abaliem
2 years ago
Nice work and great feedback! We are proud of your success!
Image of anthony
anthony
2 years ago

Congratulations!

I’d love to endorse/recommend you on LinkedIn if you want. All you have to do is add me as a connection and add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do that, post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and reference me within the original post. Once I see this, I’ll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com | CloudAssessments.com

Image of latrejas
latrejas
2 years ago
Congrats! Thank you for the feedback.
Image of mayoung8
mayoung8
2 years ago
Congratulations!
Image of scotttravis
scotttravis
2 years ago
Very impressive!
Image of khawton
khawton
2 years ago
Congratulations on passing! Look forward to congratulating you on the Pros next!