Skip to main content
zoomage

2 years ago

Passed 70-533 Azure Infra Exam

Passed the 70-533 even though the new material hasn't been released yet on LA.  I was able to use the existing training material and supplement it with Microsoft Exam Ref book for 70-533.  I also notified Microsoft that I have the LFCS, which should give me the MCSA: Linux on Azure!

Image of drumpat01
drumpat01
2 years ago
Congrats!!
Image of braun0
braun0
2 years ago
Woohoo!  Congrats, Lee!
Image of
2 years ago
Nice job - congratulations on both of your earned certifications!
Image of jamesh-00127635
jamesh-00127635
2 years ago
Well done Lee! So glad we could be part of your educational journey. Grats on the new certs!
Image of amy
amy
2 years ago
Congrats!
Image of shyamsundarrss
shyamsundarrss
2 years ago
Congrats!!
Image of ellejaclyn
ellejaclyn
2 years ago
Awesome work, Lee!
Image of latrejas
latrejas
2 years ago
Excellent work @zoomage ! Congrats on getting your Linux on Azure Cert! I am working on refreshing the 70-533 certification course now. Do you have any feedback you would like to share about your exam experience?
Image of mspearson
mspearson
2 years ago
Awesome!! Congrats!
Image of jlowerynyc
jlowerynyc
2 years ago
Way to leverage existing content while we're hard at work refreshing the course! Congratulations, Lee!
Image of keiththomps
keiththomps
2 years ago
Congratulations!
Image of wboyd
wboyd
2 years ago
Great work!
Image of acostanzo
acostanzo
2 years ago
Congrats, Lee!
Image of fernandomc
fernandomc
2 years ago
Nice job! Congrats, Lee!
Image of nicholashendrix
nicholashendrix
2 years ago
Woohoo!! Congratulations on your achievement!
Image of klewis
klewis
2 years ago
Congratulations, Lee!
Image of seang
seang
2 years ago
You rock! We'll have out updated content soon, awesome that you were able to get this without it!
Image of tthomsen
tthomsen
2 years ago
Awesome job Lee!
Image of trilliams
trilliams
2 years ago
Congratulations, Lee!
Image of ingrid
ingrid
2 years ago
Well done Lee! Your dedication, hard work, and efforts were completely worth it!!
Image of zoomage
zoomage
2 years ago
As for exam feedback. Make sure you practice with Powershell and the CLI if you don't have experience using it ( Exam Prep 70-533 book has good examples).  Read the questions carefully and make sure to study the new components ie: Containers, Azure B2C etc.   Take your time on the case study examples since you can't go back once you have answered the question.
Image of anthony
anthony
2 years ago

Congratulations Lee!

I’d love to endorse/recommend you on LinkedIn if you want. All you have to do is add me as a connection and add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do that, post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and reference me within the original post. Once I see this, I’ll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com | CloudAssessments.com

Image of shirleymartin
shirleymartin
2 years ago
Congrats and on to your next quest/challenge!