Skip to main content
anthonyesdaile

2 years ago

Passed AWS Architect Professional

Passed yesterday and after failing it 6 months ago i found it a cakewalk this time Changed from A Cloud Guru to Linuxacademy and changed my learning methods.. I read the 2 security whitepapers watched EVERY reinvent2017 video on youtube and purchasd the AWS networking book DIRECT CONNECT hint hint  I watched none of the Pro series at all but concentrated on all the devops courses networking big data and even security and as i said this time is was frightenly easy

My advice is DO NOT USE cloudguru the series are atrocious get a Linuxacademy account get a qwiklabs account and do both the AWS AND the google stuff, strange it sounds yes but i learned the tech as much as i could instead of focusing on questions all the series overlap and the bonus being im ready next month for the Devops Pro then the specialities good luck and BIG thanks to LINUXACADEMY

Image of amy
amy
2 years ago
Way to go!
Image of anthonyesdaile
anthonyesdaile
2 years ago
Thanks Amy by the way your Docker course came in extremely useful during the test and more so im sure on the Devops next month i love you series
Image of anthonyesdaile
anthonyesdaile
2 years ago
Sorry i thought you were the author (i mean wrote it) hehe my mistake anyway im sure to watch your openstack before my devops next month
Image of
2 years ago
Congratulations! We're happy our courses helped, and thanks for sharing your other tips to succeed!
Image of
2 years ago
So happy you found the path that works for you! Congratulations!
Image of wayde
wayde
2 years ago
Congrats!
Image of
2 years ago
Great job, Anthony!
Image of
2 years ago
Congratulations! Glad to hear that changing your learning materials and approach helped.
Image of
2 years ago
Congratulations, Anthony! Great to hear!
Image of
2 years ago
How extraordinary! We rarely get feedback with direct comparison to other providers. Great to see that this course helped you out much more than the alternative!
Image of fernandomc
fernandomc
2 years ago
Awesome work! Congrats and thanks for the confidence in us!
Image of kennyarmstrong
kennyarmstrong
2 years ago
Well done!
Image of khawton
khawton
2 years ago
Congratulations on passing and thank you for the kind words!
Image of
2 years ago
Congratulations!
Image of acostanzo
acostanzo
2 years ago

Well done !

Image of latrejas
latrejas
2 years ago
Awesome work! Glad to hear our method is working for you.
Image of trilliams
trilliams
2 years ago
Congrats, Anthony!
Image of
2 years ago
Awesome!!! Best of luck with your DevOps pro!
Image of
2 years ago
Congrats, Anthony and good luck on the next one!
Image of
2 years ago
Woohoo!  Congrats, Anthony.  So happy that you enjoy our platform.
Image of
2 years ago
Congrats!!
Image of anthony
anthony
2 years ago

Congratulations Anthony!

I’d love to endorse/recommend you on LinkedIn if you want. All you have to do is add me as a connection and add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do that, post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and reference me within the original post. Once I see this, I’ll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com | CloudAssessments.com

Image of scotttravis
scotttravis
2 years ago
Way to keep at it. Nice job!
Image of shirleymartin
shirleymartin
2 years ago
Wonderful work---keep it up!
Image of