ulankford

1 year ago

Passed RedHat Certified Engineer 7 - EX300

A quick thank you to the team here for providing me with all the groundwork needed to pass this exam. This is not the easiest exam in the world and time management is key. You will not only have to know your stuff but know how to do this efficently and fast. 

The exam covers on pretty much all the big topics so you will have to know them all really well. I can't say too much more about the exam but a good guide is to follow the materials they give you here and supplement it with perhaps one or two more things. 

Sander Van Vugt has  decent materials and if you can get your hand on the offical RH training material PDF's all the better. 

Surprised I got 300/300 as there was the odd one or two things I was unsure about but 300 is the same as 210, a pass is a pass. If there are questions I will try asking them as far as the NDA allows me to.

Not sure where to go next, AWS vs Azure? Any ideas?

Image of jlowerynyc
jlowerynyc
1 year ago
That's totally excellent, Ultan - congratulations! Thanks for sharing your experience - and that 300/300! Woohoo!
Image of wboyd
wboyd
1 year ago
Great work, Ultan!
Image of shanesmith
shanesmith
1 year ago
Congrats, Ultan!
Image of scotttravis
scotttravis
1 year ago
Very well done!
Image of abaliem
abaliem
1 year ago
Nice work, Ultan!
Image of tthomsen
tthomsen
1 year ago

Great job Ultan!

Image of chadrm
chadrm
1 year ago
Congratulations, Ultan!
Image of amy
amy
1 year ago
Way to go!
Image of pzona
pzona
1 year ago
Nice work, Ultan! As for your AWS vs. Azure question, it depends. I prefer AWS because of the size of the ecosystem and the number of opportunities it opens up, but Azure has come so far in the past few years that if you're looking to learn a major cloud platform, it's pretty much about personal preference. If you're looking to get certified to further your career, check out a few job postings and see what the companies you might apply to are using - AWS has the larger market share by most measures, but plenty of large companies use Azure as well. If you're planning to keep training with Linux Academy (and I hope you are!) you'll find a lot more material on AWS than Azure... at least for now :) 

Congratulations again, and good luck with the next stage of your training!
Image of fernandomc
fernandomc
1 year ago
Nice job Ultan! Congrats!
Image of tcox
tcox
1 year ago
Perfect score! Nice job!
Image of rilindo
rilindo
1 year ago
Awesome. Congrats!
Image of khawton
khawton
1 year ago
Wow! Amazing work! Congratulations, Ultan!!
Image of davidcoy
davidcoy
1 year ago
Congrats, Ultan!
Image of whpierce
whpierce
1 year ago
Great job!
Image of seang
seang
1 year ago
Congrats! AWS is still bigger, but Azure is gaining steam. I'd say AWS for now as it's generally easier to get into.
Image of mayoung8
mayoung8
1 year ago
Perfect score, nice work!
Image of trent
trent
1 year ago
NIce work!
Image of ellejaclyn
ellejaclyn
1 year ago
Congratulations, Ultan!
Image of keiththomps
keiththomps
1 year ago
Awesome job Ultan!
Image of braun0
braun0
1 year ago
Woohoo!  Congrats, Ultan!
Image of trilliams
trilliams
1 year ago
Way to go, Ultan!!
Image of kennyarmstrong
kennyarmstrong
1 year ago
Congratulations, Ultan!
Image of shirleymartin
shirleymartin
1 year ago
Congrats to you!
Image of isakov.shavkat-9fae31e3
isakov.shavkat-9fae31e3
1 year ago
Congrats! I would go with AWS... Good Luck!

Image of craiga
craiga
1 year ago
Congrats Ultan!
Image of anthony
anthony
1 year ago

Congratulations Ultan!

I’d love to endorse/recommend you on LinkedIn if you want. All you have to do is add me as a connection and add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do that, post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and reference me within the original post. Once I see this, I’ll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com | CloudAssessments.com

Image of drumpat01
drumpat01
1 year ago
Congrats!!
Image of ulankford
ulankford
1 year ago
Hello Anthony, Thanks for the message of support. I have sent you an invitation to connect to my profile. Let me know if you recieved it. Ultan