ahmadharb89

1 year ago

Passed the CKA !!!

Thank you LA team especially @chadrm for the course it was very helpful with giving me the understanding of Kubernetes that was needed and for preparing for the exam. If it was not for this course  I would not have went from 0 to CKA in under 2 months!!

I had a post recently about the exam content being a bit beyond the course and I will be making a detailed post soon with some hints and information for any other students planning to take the CKA because I think with the exam refresh to version 1.9.1  there have been some changes.

Again...thank you all and I am so relieved I got through this from the first attempt!!!

Image of davidcoy
davidcoy
1 year ago
Congrats, Ahmad!
Image of mshaw
mshaw
1 year ago
Great job Ahmad!!!
Image of kennyarmstrong
kennyarmstrong
1 year ago
Well done, Ahmad!
Image of jlowerynyc
jlowerynyc
1 year ago
That's super, Ahmad. I'll keep an eye out for your follow-up post - sharing of your experience and tips are always welcome! Congratulations!
Image of ellejaclyn
ellejaclyn
1 year ago
Amazing work, Ahmad!
Image of trent
trent
1 year ago
Nice work!
Image of scotttravis
scotttravis
1 year ago
Congratulations! And don't forget, your own hard work was also what go you this far :-) .
Image of chadrm
chadrm
1 year ago
Congratulations, Ahmad!  I'm so gratified that the course was helpful to you and I look forward to your post on how it can be improved!
Image of donna1596
donna1596
1 year ago
Congratulations Ahmad!  Your hard work paid off!

Image of stephen
stephen
1 year ago
Awesome!  COngrats on passing Ahmad!
Image of abaliem
abaliem
1 year ago
Nice work, Ahmad! Congrats!
Image of ahmadharb89
ahmadharb89
1 year ago
Thank you all for your kind words !!! ... and I have just posted about my exam experience in details ... sorry for the delay but I am still recovering from the headache the 3 hours long exam gave me .... I am used to flux app  for the blue light and I had to close it for the exam -.- .... I also apologise for the very long post but I wanted to share everything i could !
Image of dennisworsham
dennisworsham
1 year ago
Congratulations Ahmad!!!!

Image of tthomsen
tthomsen
1 year ago

Congrats Ahmad!

Image of
1 year ago
Congratulations and thanks for sharing your experience!
Image of amy
amy
1 year ago
Way to go!
Image of trilliams
trilliams
1 year ago
Way to go, Ahmad!
Image of craiga
craiga
1 year ago
Congrats!
Image of aschae
aschae
1 year ago
Congratulations, Ahmad!
Image of seang
seang
1 year ago
Congrats!
Image of khawton
khawton
1 year ago
Congratulations, Ahmad!!!
Image of whpierce
whpierce
1 year ago
Congrats!
Image of shirleymartin
shirleymartin
1 year ago
Super job!
Image of drumpat01
drumpat01
1 year ago
Congrats!!
Image of anthony
anthony
1 year ago

Congratulations Ahmad!

I’d love to endorse/recommend you on LinkedIn if you want. All you have to do is add me as a connection and add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do that, post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and reference me within the original post. Once I see this, I’ll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com | CloudAssessments.com