Skip to main content
craigb

2 years ago

Passed the Linux Essentials Exam today!

I'm trying to add the certificate, where do I find the certificate id?  

Also  the options for the 'echo' command need to be added to the lesson and command cheat sheet.  There was a question about what flag of the echo command performed a certain action.  The options for echo weren't on the cheat sheet and I'm pretty sure it wasn't discussed at all in the lesson.

Image of davidcoy
davidcoy
2 years ago
Congrats, Brandon!
Image of kennyarmstrong
kennyarmstrong
2 years ago
Congratulations, Brandon!  I'll make sure that the echo command is covered a bit more extensively on the next release.
Image of getraud
getraud
2 years ago
Congratulations Brandon! :) 

I am not sure to understand your question. If you're talking about adding your accomplishment on LinuxAcademy, just go to the home page by clicking "home" all the way on top, and you'll see "add certificate" on the right in green. next to "view my profile".

Otherwise, if you're talking about lpi.org, you can view your certificate by going to > https://cs.lpi.org/caf/Xamman/candidate_area (your profile) and enter your certification verification code and LPI  ID. You can also download a copy of your certificate by going to > https://cs.lpi.org/caf/Xamman/certification .

I hope that helps! :)

Image of ellejaclyn
ellejaclyn
2 years ago
Great work, Brandon!
Image of amy
amy
2 years ago
Congrats!
Image of trilliams
trilliams
2 years ago
Way to go, Brandon!
Image of keiththomps
keiththomps
2 years ago
Congratulations!
Image of
2 years ago
Congratulations!
Image of milderlisondra
milderlisondra
2 years ago
user_79802_5a21ace749822.png
Brandon, when you are viewing your Dashboard there should be an area where it has number of Completions. Click on that, then in the next page you can view them under the Cloud Credentials tab. Its an odd place to have it, but its there.
Image of LindaChapman
LindaChapman
2 years ago
Great job passing Brandon!
Image of seang
seang
2 years ago
Congrats!
Image of braun0
braun0
2 years ago
Woohoo! Great job, Brandon!
Image of thenson
thenson
2 years ago
Way to go, Brandon!
Image of anthony
anthony
2 years ago

Congratulations Brandon!

I’d love to endorse/recommend you on LinkedIn if you want. All you have to do is add me as a connection and add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do that, post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and reference me within the original post. Once I see this, I’ll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com | CloudAssessments.com

Image of chadrm
chadrm
2 years ago
Congratulations, Brandon!
Image of whpierce
whpierce
2 years ago
Great job!