Skip to main content
tru1006

2 years ago

Successfully passed the Basic Chef Fluency Badge exam

I am excited to say I passed the first Chef Badge exam a few days ago. Thanks to Linux Academy for a great course.  I wasn't very confident during the exam but I passed.  I studied and trained for about one month before taking this exam.  I didn't have any experience with Chef before taking this course.  I will say that I took the course twice and some sections more to understand the material better.  I also read the Exam details from Chef, which helped with what to expect from the exam.  During the exam I was able to break down most of the questions and eliminate the wrong answer first and then had to reply on what I learned to give the best answer out of the remaining possible answers.   Overall it was a tough exam for me with no prior knowledge of Chef, but very happy I passed!  So, on to the next - Chef Local Cookbook Development badge.user_203351_5a10b067b4726.jpg

Image of khawton
khawton
2 years ago
Congrats, Bobby! Best of luck on the next one!
Image of
2 years ago
Awesome!  Great job, Bobby!
Image of trent
trent
2 years ago
Nice work, Bobby!
Image of
2 years ago
Amazing work, Bobby!
Image of thenson
thenson
2 years ago
Great job, Bobby!
Image of
2 years ago
Awesome job!
Image of amy
amy
2 years ago
Well done!
Image of kennyarmstrong
kennyarmstrong
2 years ago
Good job!
Image of trilliams
trilliams
2 years ago
Congratulations, Bobby!
Image of
2 years ago
Congratulations, Bobby!
Image of
2 years ago
Congratulations!
Image of
2 years ago
Congrats!
Image of anthony
anthony
2 years ago

Congratulations Bobby! Nice job!

I’d love to endorse/recommend you on LinkedIn if you want. All you have to do is add me as a connection and add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do that, post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and reference me within the original post. Once I see this, I’ll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com | CloudAssessments.com

Image of LindaChapman
LindaChapman
2 years ago
Great achievement Bobby!