Next Target is AWS CSA and CSAP :)

Image of craiga
craiga
2 years ago
Congrats Sumit!
Image of burnjm
burnjm
2 years ago
Congratulations Sumit!  I am curious whther you took the 70-532 training with Linux Academy and if so, whether it was sufficient background to pass the exam?  I am trying to preprare for this exam on a small budget (can't afford the official Microsoft training), and wondering whether the low-cost options like Linux Academy and the similar course from Udemy are enough.  Any other resources that you would recommend for this learning path (70-532/70-533/70-534) ?

Image of raaha
raaha
2 years ago
Congrats!
Image of zoomage
zoomage
2 years ago
Awesome work!  70-533 is next on my list.
Image of ellejaclyn
ellejaclyn
2 years ago
Congratulations, Sumit!
Image of trent
trent
2 years ago
Nice work, Sumit!
Image of thenson
thenson
2 years ago
Great work!
Image of keiththomps
keiththomps
2 years ago
Congratulations Sumit!
Image of amitkusrivas
amitkusrivas
2 years ago
Congratulations Sumit
Image of chadrm
chadrm
2 years ago
Congratulations, Sumit!
Image of
2 years ago
Congratulations!
Image of skarim
skarim
2 years ago
Awesome Job, Sumit!
Image of braun0
braun0
2 years ago
Awesome!  Great job, Sumit!
Image of trilliams
trilliams
2 years ago
Congratulations, Sumit!
Image of koufax
koufax
2 years ago
Awesome news, Sumit! Congratulations!
Image of amy
amy
2 years ago
Well done!
Image of seang
seang
2 years ago
Congrats!
Image of summit
summit
2 years ago
Thanks Guys!

Jay Burnett - Hi Jay, I think Linux academy videos are more than enough to understand/learn/hands on the Azure concepts, however to prepare the exam I would suggest to study books provided by Microsoft which will help you to gain the depth knowledge about the topics. also practice test questions as they help a lot to understand the question pattern.

If you are preparing just for the exam then prepare topic wise that will help you to make sure you are not wasting your time on something which is not relevant to exam.

All the best!

Image of LindaChapman
LindaChapman
2 years ago
Congratulations Sumit on passing a hard architect exam!
Image of LindaChapman
LindaChapman
2 years ago
Jay, Microsoft just released new exams for 70-532 and 70-533 in October, and our current exam preps on Linux Academy are for the old test. We are currently creating new exam prep courses for both 70-533 and 70-532 and hope to release them within the next few weeks. I would wait and take those new courses as they reflect a year's worth of new features.  Microsoft is retiring 70-534 the end of December, and replacing it with 70-535 a new course similar but all the new features over the last year.
Image of anthony
anthony
2 years ago

Congratulations Sumit!

I’d love to endorse/recommend you on LinkedIn if you want. All you have to do is add me as a connection and add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do that, post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and reference me within the original post. Once I see this, I’ll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com | CloudAssessments.com

Image of khawton
khawton
2 years ago
Congratulations, Sumit!!!
Image of stephen
stephen
2 years ago
That is awesome, congrats Sumit!