hwyguy

2 years ago

Passed the AWS CSA-Pro exam today - Thank you Linux Academy!

Much to my mentally exhaused amazement after 77 very difficult questions, I clicked "submit" and passed the CSA Pro exam today.  I feel like a million bucks and can't thank LinuxAcademy enough for giving me the technical chops for my AWS journey.  Although this test was on my bucket list, never did I think I'd feel confident enough to take and pass it my first time. The course materia; provided by LinuxAcademy  was amazing,  but as stated in the course - it alone is not enough - you have to have a good understanding of IT Infrastructure and it REALLY helps to use AWS on a daily basis to ensure a better chance of passing. As I expected with some of the Associate exams,  plenty of curve ball questions were thrown at me on the Pro test between Identity Federation and Direct Connect questions where my answers were nothing more than educated guesses . That's ok , Federation and DC were never my strong suits to begin with. Onto the DevOps exam which I hope to pass at Re:Invent in a few short weeks! Thanks again LinuxAcademy Instructors and Students! Feels great to be a Certified Pro!

Image of davidcoy
davidcoy
2 years ago
Congrats, Anthony!
Image of craiga
craiga
2 years ago
Great accomplishment Anthony!
Image of ellejaclyn
ellejaclyn
2 years ago
Amazing, Anthony! Congratulations.
Image of keiththomps
keiththomps
2 years ago
Awesome job Anthony. Congrats!
Image of trent
trent
2 years ago
Wow! Awesome job!
Image of mattulasien
mattulasien
2 years ago
It always feels good to get over that hurdle. Good job.
Image of thenson
thenson
2 years ago
Great work!!
Image of trilliams
trilliams
2 years ago
Congratulations, Anthony!
Image of chadrm
chadrm
2 years ago
Good job, Anthony!
Image of
2 years ago
Congratulations!
Image of skarim
skarim
2 years ago
Way to go!
Image of pzona
pzona
2 years ago
Great job, Anthony! Be sure to stop by at re:Invent and introduce yourself, we'd love to congratulate you in person!
Image of khawton
khawton
2 years ago
Congratulations, Anthony! Best of luck on the DevOps exam next!!!
Image of LindaChapman
LindaChapman
2 years ago

Congratulations!

Image of braun0
braun0
2 years ago
Woohoo! Congrats, Anthony!  Passing the Pro exam is a great accomplishment. 
Image of fernandomc
fernandomc
2 years ago
That's awesome! Congrats Anthony! Hopefully some of us will see you at re:Invent. Best of luck getting that DevOps cert!
Image of seang
seang
2 years ago
Congrats!
Image of anthony
anthony
2 years ago

Great job Anthony! Congratulations and best of luck as you continue!

I’d love to endorse/recommend you on LinkedIn if you want. All you have to do is add me as a connection and add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do that, post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and reference me within the original post. Once I see this, I’ll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com | CloudAssessments.com

Image of whpierce
whpierce
2 years ago
Great job!  Good luck!
Image of amy
amy
2 years ago
Congrats!
Image of shirleymartin