usaqlain

2 years ago

Passed AWS Certified Developer & AWS Certified Solutions Arc.

Thanks Linux Academy, I recently passed both certifications within a week of each other after spending 1 month going through the tutorials on linux academy. My Formula was to cover the mutual topics in AWS-SA and Developer exams first by following lectures in SA series first and reinforcing them and learning extra in Developers series next and taking the Developer exam first ... then coming back and covering the remaiang SA topics. Really loved the course.. I think developer exam was more on point and thus easier while SA exam was all over the place with some things unheard of however make sure to google as many paractice exams and questions as possible and paractice hands on as well and you should be find. Thanks Linux academy for the support and training.. LINKED IN: LINKEDIN.COM/IN/USMANS786

Image of mattulasien
mattulasien
2 years ago
That’s impressive. Nice job. 
Image of bfrancisco
bfrancisco
2 years ago
Congrats!  I agree the developer exam was a little easier.  It was definitely covered fewer topics so was more on point.  I think my familiarity with AWS going through the CSA course helped a lot with the CD exam.
Image of bathuladevops
bathuladevops
2 years ago
Usman, I am preparing for SA exam, Can you help me to find some practice exams..and questions, i have gone through all the topics and practiced well, but still not confident to give an exam..
Image of
2 years ago
Fantastic news - congratulations on your success!
Image of brucemorrisii
brucemorrisii
2 years ago
Nice Job!
Image of davidcoy
davidcoy
2 years ago
Congrats, Usman!
Image of craiga
craiga
2 years ago
Congrats Usman!
Image of khawton
khawton
2 years ago
Well done! Congrats, Usman!
Image of anthony
anthony
2 years ago

Congratulations Usman! Thank you for sharing!

I’d love to endorse/recommend you on LinkedIn if you want. All you have to do is add me as a connection and add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do that, post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and reference me within the original post. Once I see this, I’ll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com | CloudAssessments.com

Image of keiththomps
keiththomps
2 years ago
Awesome work Usman.
Image of ellejaclyn
ellejaclyn
2 years ago
Amazing work, Usman!
Image of thenson
thenson
2 years ago
Great job, Usman!
Image of aschae
aschae
2 years ago
Congratulations, Usman!
Image of braun0
braun0
2 years ago
Awesome!  Congrats, Usman!
Image of trent
trent
2 years ago
Nice work!
Image of sphan99
sphan99
2 years ago
Awesome, Well done!
Image of fernandomc
fernandomc
2 years ago
Great work! Congrats Usman!
Image of skarim
skarim
2 years ago
Way to go!
Image of ktadlock
ktadlock
2 years ago
Great job, Usman!!!
Image of trilliams
trilliams
2 years ago
Congratulations, Usman!
Image of chadrm
chadrm
2 years ago
Great work, Usman!
Image of amy
amy
2 years ago
Congrats!
Image of armand
armand
2 years ago

Wow! Impressive. Congrats. I plan to take the AWS Certified Developer and  AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exams too.  I was going to post and ask for study recommendations and tips on order to take the exam but I found your post so thanks for sharing.  

Image of LindaChapman
LindaChapman
2 years ago

Congratulations Usman!

Image of seang
seang
2 years ago
Congrats!