Skip to main content
billdemirkapi

3 years ago

Passed the Linux Essentials Exam with a 88.75% :)

Passed the Linux Essentials Exam and scored an 88.75% on it. I'm pretty excited to put this on my resume while still a high school student.

Image of
3 years ago
Great work, Bill!
Image of
3 years ago
Congrats Bill!
Image of trent
trent
3 years ago
Nice work!
Image of
3 years ago
Congratulations, Bill!
Image of davidcoy
davidcoy
3 years ago
Congrats, Bill!
Image of
3 years ago
That's awesome. Congrats Bill! What else can you fit on that resume before you graduate?
Image of skarim
skarim
3 years ago
Awesome Job @BillDemirkapi ! Congratulations!
Image of chadrm
chadrm
3 years ago
Sweet!  Congratulations, Bill!
Image of
3 years ago
Nice score - congratulations!
Image of
3 years ago
That's a good score. You're setting yourself up for success by getting these certs at a young age.
Image of trilliams
trilliams
3 years ago
Congratulations, Bill!
Image of khawton
khawton
3 years ago
Wow. That is not only an amazing score, but to obtain that while still in high school is fantastic! You have an amazing future ahead of you. Keep up the hardwork!
Image of amy
amy
3 years ago
Nice job!
Image of thenson
thenson
3 years ago
Good work, Bill!
Image of fernandomc
fernandomc
3 years ago
That's awesome Bill! Especially for a high school student that's going to be great for you!
Image of
3 years ago
Congrats!
Image of stephen
stephen
3 years ago
Great score Bill!  Whats the next on your list of certification certs to achieve?
Image of
3 years ago
Very nice score.  Congrats, Bill!
Image of anthony
anthony
3 years ago

Congratulations Bill! Great job!

I’d love to endorse/recommend you on LinkedIn if you want. All you have to do is add me as a connection and add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do that, post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and reference me within the original post. Once I see this, I’ll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com | CloudAssessments.com

Image of billdemirkapi
billdemirkapi
3 years ago
@Stephen Smith , not sure what I'm going to do next, maybe AWS? Not sure what I want to learn.
@Anthony James , I'll see about contacting you on Linkedin this afternoon, thanks in advance for the offer.

Thanks for the support everyone!

Image of shirleymartin
shirleymartin
3 years ago
Congratulations and great job!
Image of LindaChapman
LindaChapman
3 years ago
Great job on your achievement Bill!
Image of VictoriaBrennan
VictoriaBrennan
2 months ago

Oh, congratulations! I am just preparing for it, I decided that the quarantine is the best time to learn something new, so here we go. Good that I have got this https://ca.edubirdie.com/ to help me with college tasks, so I can dedicate a little more for self non-formal education. It is the best writing service for Canadian students, so I can lean on it while preparing for the Linux Essentials Exam.

Image of
2 months ago
Love this!  Wonderful!
Image of
2 months ago
Awesome job!
Image of
2 months ago
Way to go Bill! It's fantastic that you're getting started so early. Keep up the hard work!
Image of evkimble@gmail.com
evkimble@gmail.com
2 months ago
Good Job, got an early start!
Image of
2 months ago
Great job!
Image of
2 months ago
Awesome work!!