Falconite

2 years ago

Passed AWS CSAA - But completely different that I expected

I prepared the theory for 3 months here, I read all WPapers, memorize the flash cards, do myself hands-on laboratories and 100% in all quizzes.

But the 75% the questions were more technical compare with the quizz that I've done. So, whats was the mistake that I done?

Thanks in advance

Image of RachelCraft
RachelCraft
2 years ago
Congrats!
Image of davidcoy
davidcoy
2 years ago
Excellent work, Mario!
Image of thenson
thenson
2 years ago
Great job, Mario!!!
Image of ellejaclyn
ellejaclyn
2 years ago
Congratulations, Mario!
Image of falconite
falconite
2 years ago
Thanks you, but I'm not satisfied with the test results. Some questions were so technical.  Is it necessary to study something else apart of the all material in Linux Academy?
Image of trent
trent
2 years ago
NIce work! That score is passing. You have not made a mistake. 

Try to remember some of the questions you had trouble with and study the information for those. That way, you have the information for future exams and real-life scenarios.
Image of skarim
skarim
2 years ago
Congratulations!
Image of amy
amy
2 years ago
Congrats!
Image of seang
seang
2 years ago
Congrats! We will review the quiz and see if we can include more technical questions. Sorry you were surprised by the test, it is definitely a very technical based exam.
Image of trilliams
trilliams
2 years ago
Congratulations, Mario!
Image of mshaw
mshaw
2 years ago
Great Job Mario!
Image of anthony
anthony
2 years ago

Congratulations Mario!

I’d love to endorse/recommend you on LinkedIn if you want. All you have to do is add me as a connection and add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do that, post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and reference me within the original post. Once I see this, I’ll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com | CloudAssessments.com

Image of braun0
braun0
2 years ago
Well done, Mario.  Congrats, on passing the exam. 
Image of magnuslu
magnuslu
2 years ago
Congratulations! I'm studying for this one as well. How would you say that the actual exam compares to the practice exam here?

Can anyone provide any more information or samples about the 'more technical' nature of the actual exam questions?