Skip to main content
proprboyz

3 years ago

Passed Linux Essentials the other week

Exam was really simple overall, but the standards that this site has put me through made me more than ready for the exam, and I was able to finish it in 20 minutes, the first 10 being used to actually answer questions, and the rest to triple-check what I had was right. When I got out of the exam room I was surprised to find that I only needed 500 to pass, since the practice exam on this site required 80% to pass. I'm very satisfied with the training that I received from Linuxacademy and I will definitely be sticking around to train for LPIC-1&2 here.

Image of RachelCraft
RachelCraft
3 years ago
Congrats!
Image of davidcoy
davidcoy
3 years ago
Congrats, Oleg!
Image of
3 years ago
Awesome work, Oleg!
Image of trent
trent
3 years ago
Nice work, Oleg!
Image of
3 years ago
I have an question about the exam is it 150min in length.
Image of
3 years ago
Congrats Oleg!
Image of
3 years ago
Way to go!
Image of
3 years ago
Awesome!  Congrats, Oleg!
Image of amy
amy
3 years ago
Well done!
Image of trilliams
trilliams
3 years ago
Woo! Way to go, Oleg!
Image of thenson
thenson
3 years ago
Great job, Oleg!
Image of pzona
pzona
3 years ago
Nice work, Oleg!
Image of
3 years ago
Nice job Oleg!
Image of skarim
skarim
3 years ago
Way to go!
Image of
3 years ago
Congrats!
Image of shirleymartin
shirleymartin
3 years ago
Super job!
Image of anthony
anthony
3 years ago

Great job Oleg! Thanks for sharing your experience. Best of luck as you continue!

I’d love to endorse/recommend you on LinkedIn if you want. All you have to do is add me as a connection and add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do that, post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and reference me within the original post. Once I see this, I’ll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com | CloudAssessments.com

Image of proprboyz
proprboyz
3 years ago

@Dutta1977 It's an hour long, I think the practice exams really overexaggerate the exam itself, seeing as you only need  62.5% or more to pass, as opposed to the dramatic 80% cutoff on the practice exams on Linux Academy. It's still good practice to try and aim for 100% though, don't know why you wouldn't