Skip to main content
TDodds

2 years ago

Passed AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional

Thanks LA, exam wasn't as hard as I expected (I found Azure exams harder). Just time consuming.

I would say read a lot of whitepapers for this exam, they are crutial.

Had to write at a new test station due to Amazon changing to PSI. After every question there was a 15-30 second connection error - retrying. The test station said it was a PSI problem so I just had to work through it. The long waits become really annoying and worrying if my  exam would error out.  At the end I had only flagged 15 questions, I started to review them but gave up half way and just decided to end the exam. Worst exam experience I've had.

I'm going to take a month off before doing AWS DevOps / Ansible.

Image of
2 years ago
Congratulations!
Image of usaqlain
usaqlain
2 years ago
Congrats.. would you say quick read of white paper (over a day or two) after passing all the labs and quiz in LA be enough.. or does one has to do thorough reading along note taking with white papers

Image of anthony
anthony
2 years ago

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your insight!

I’d love to endorse/recommend you on LinkedIn if you want. All you have to do is add me as a connection and add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do that, post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and reference me within the original post. Once I see this, I’ll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com | CloudAssessments.com

Image of RachelCraft
RachelCraft
2 years ago
Congrats!
Image of tdodds
tdodds
2 years ago
 @usaqlain most of the white papers you can go through rather quickly, however the security and storage ones you should go over in a little more detail.
Image of thor
thor
2 years ago
Fantastic Trevor!
Image of craiga
craiga
2 years ago
Congrats Trevor!
Image of braun0
braun0
2 years ago
Woohoo!  Congrats, Trevor!
Image of ellejaclyn
ellejaclyn
2 years ago
Great work, Trevor!
Image of trent
trent
2 years ago
Nice work, Trevor!
Image of chadrm
chadrm
2 years ago
Congratulations, Trevor!
Image of opher
opher
2 years ago
Top congrats for persistence, Trevor! Keep it up
Image of amy
amy
2 years ago
Congrats!
Image of khawton
khawton
2 years ago
Congrats, Trevor, and thanks for sharing about your experience!
Image of seang
seang
2 years ago
Congrats!