Skip to main content
braagill90

2 years ago

AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate

I passed the AWS CSA - Associate exam today. Thank you Linux Academy for having an awesome training platform. A few notes about the exam. The exam is now 55 questions and it is pretty much all application. I would definitely suggest supplementing the course material here with the White Papers provided through course documents or on the AWS website. There are some different services on the exam not mentioned during the course, but that are outlined in the Whitepapers. 

Now it is time to try and put this accomplishment to use, but I am currently working for a public accounting firm. I do not know how easy it will be to make a switch. I am in the Pittsburgh market, so if anyone has suggestions they would be much appreciated.

Image of dougvdotcom
dougvdotcom
2 years ago
Awesome, Brandon! Thanks for your exam feedback, too.

In re: finding a new role, check Meetup.com for AWS meetups in the Pittsburgh area. Many meetups are sponsored by recruting firms, who might have hot leads. But more important, Meetups are attended by people who work with the tech stack, and therefore know of openings in their companies as well as others in their industry sphere. So get out there and shake some hands!
Image of amy
amy
2 years ago
Nice job and good luck!
Image of trent
trent
2 years ago
Nice work, Brandon!
Image of seang
seang
2 years ago
Congrats! Good luck on the job hunt!
Image of ellejaclyn
ellejaclyn
2 years ago
Awesome job, Brandon!
Image of RachelCraft
RachelCraft
2 years ago
Congrats!
Image of trilliams
trilliams
2 years ago
Way to go, Brandon!
Image of khawton
khawton
2 years ago
Congrats, Brandon!
Image of mattulasien
mattulasien
2 years ago
Nice job Brandon!
Image of anthony
anthony
2 years ago

Congratulations Brandon! Thanks for sharing your exam experience and course insights!

I’d love to endorse/recommend you on LinkedIn if you want. All you have to do is add me as a connection and add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do that, post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and reference me within the original post. Once I see this, I’ll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com | CloudAssessments.com

Image of thor
thor
2 years ago
Great work Brandon!
Image of braun0
braun0
2 years ago
Great job, Brandon.  Congrats!
Image of chadrm