pmg

2 years ago

Passed the 70-533! (August 2017)

Just wanted to share what I did to prepare with anyone else preparing for the 70-533.  First I went through much of Doug's training content, quizzes, and flash cards.  I would have completed all of it, but I just didn't have the time.  Second, I also used the MSFT official practice test from MeasureUp.  Although some of the questions were out of date, much of the questions are still relevant for the exam I took.  Best recommendation is to go through all of the material in this course and the practice test questions from the MSFT official practice test.  Good luck!

Image of pmg
pmg
2 years ago
Image of pmg
pmg
2 years ago
Image of davidcoy
davidcoy
2 years ago
Congrats, Peter!
Image of pmg
pmg
2 years ago
 @DavidCoy Thanks, David and thanks again for you assistance!
Image of amy
amy
2 years ago
Nice job!
Image of dougvdotcom
dougvdotcom
2 years ago
Way to go, Peter!

I will +1 your recommendation about the MeasureUp tests. I used them and found them valuable for the same reason you did: The practice test experience is outdated in terms of content, but very similar to the actual test experience. It gives you a really good idea of the kinds of questions you'll see, how they are presented, and the best way to answer them.

Thanks so much for your kind words, too! Glad to be a small part of your great success. Onward to MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure!
Image of RachelCraft
RachelCraft
2 years ago
Congrats!
Image of braun0
braun0
2 years ago
Awesome!  Congrats, Peter!
Image of seang
seang
2 years ago
Congrats!
Image of JonMyer
JonMyer
2 years ago
Awesome Job!
Image of trent
trent
2 years ago
Nice Work!
Image of hunterferrell
hunterferrell
2 years ago
Congratulations! 
Image of chadrm
chadrm
2 years ago
Congratulations, Peter!
Image of ellejaclyn
ellejaclyn
2 years ago
Congratulations, Peter!
Image of brandon423
brandon423
2 years ago
Great job, Peter!
Image of skarim
skarim
2 years ago
Way to go Peter! Glad you were able to utilize the practice exams and things were not to irrelevant, we've had reports of a mix bag when it comes to the content updates on the measureup exams. Keep up the hardwork!
Image of khawton
khawton
2 years ago
Well done and congrats!
Image of tthomsen
tthomsen
2 years ago
Congrats Peter!
Image of tcox
tcox
2 years ago
Thanks for sharing your experience and recommendations and more importantly, congratulations on your certification!
Image of trilliams
trilliams
2 years ago
Way to go, Peter!
Image of thor
thor
2 years ago
Congrats!