oihjefoih

2 years ago

I passed the CSA associate exam, yesterday morning

Just wanted to thank the Linux Acadamy team for your great course.  I just used this course,  the paper version of the offical book for the class,  the Linux Acadamy practice tests, the Wiley (book site) practice tests and flash cards, and I did a number of practice labs using my free-tier AWS account.  On the certificatoin exam, I scored highest on the "Designing highly available, cost efficient, fault tolerant, scalable systems" and I scored lower on the Implementation/Deployment, Security, and Troubleshooting test topics.  

Since preparing for this exam and starting a machine learning course,  I have this bad habit of seeing  every real world issue in terms of a possible cloud solution.  Is anyone else having this problem? :)

Image of davidcoy
davidcoy
2 years ago
Congrats, Terry!
Image of dougvdotcom
dougvdotcom
2 years ago
Way to go, Terry!
Image of oihjefoih
oihjefoih
2 years ago
Thanks, David.  Thanks, Doug.  I just wish that I had checked my spelling, before I made the post above.  
Image of anthony
anthony
2 years ago
Congratulations!

I’d love to endorse/recommend you on LinkedIn if you want. All you have to do is add me as a connection and add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do that, post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and reference me within the original post. Once I see this, I’ll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com | CloudAssessments.com

Image of brandon423
brandon423
2 years ago
Great job, Terry!
Image of RachelCraft
RachelCraft
2 years ago
Congrats!
Image of JonMyer
JonMyer
2 years ago
Awesome Job!
Image of ellejaclyn
ellejaclyn
2 years ago
Great work, Terry!
Image of trent
trent
2 years ago
Nice work, Terry!
Image of braun0
braun0
2 years ago
Awesome!  Congrats, Terry. 
Image of seang
seang
2 years ago
Congrats!
Image of trilliams
trilliams
2 years ago
Congratulations, Terry!
Image of tthomsen
tthomsen
2 years ago
Great job Terry!
Image of amy
amy
2 years ago
Nice job!
Image of chadrm
chadrm
2 years ago
Great job, Terry!  And yes, I have this problem too... ;)
Image of hunterferrell
hunterferrell
2 years ago
Congratulations! 
Image of skarim
skarim
2 years ago
Congratulations  @oihjefoih !
Image of craiga
craiga
2 years ago
Great job Terry!