blustang90

2 years ago

LXO-104 Passed

Passed LX0-104 a couple months ago and forgot to add my achievement here. The exam was actually a bit easier than LX0-103, which I thought was quite a bit harder than my CISSP exam.  I now have CompTIA Linux+ and LPIC 1. I really enjoyed learning about Linux on Linuxacademy. I did have to combine the Pearson book. That was especially helpful for the first exam and to clear up some concepts that were in the LXO-104 videos here. There was a time when I knew practically nothing about Linux, not anymore :) I do love the structure provided here on the Linux OS. Thank you guys and best of luck to anyone going for this course. It's an excellent course.

Image of amy
amy
2 years ago
Congrats!
Image of kevinjames
kevinjames
2 years ago
Well done.  Thanks for letting us know.
Image of trilliams
trilliams
2 years ago
Way to go, Jatinder!
Image of chadrm
chadrm
2 years ago
Belated Congratulations, Jatinder!
Image of brandon423
brandon423
2 years ago
Nice work, Jatinder!
Image of tthomsen
tthomsen
2 years ago

Great job Jatinder!

Image of shirleymartin
shirleymartin
2 years ago
Great work. Thanks for posting for us so we can celebrate your achievement!
Image of JonMyer
JonMyer
2 years ago
Awesome Job!
Image of RachelCraft
RachelCraft
2 years ago
Congrats!
Image of tcox
tcox
2 years ago
Way to go! Congratulations on your success!
Image of skarim
skarim
2 years ago
Awesome Job and Congratulations! Interesting you found it harder than the CISSP exam  @blustang90 !
Image of blustang90
blustang90
2 years ago
Thanks everyone, I really enjoyed my learning experience here at LA. Now moving on to eWPT, then OSCP. Maybe our roads will cross again. Journey as a hacker starts now. Till next time :) Shahan that is weird, I know, but I did have a specialization in security within my Bachelors program, so that has definitely helped with Security side of things. Also, I have found that exams don't always test your knowledge, many times they just try to trick you instead of testing your true abilities, felt that was somewhat the case with LX0-103, just convoluted questions. Thanks again guys!
Image of ellejaclyn
ellejaclyn
2 years ago
Great work, Jatinder!
Image of chazzledazzle
chazzledazzle
2 years ago
Congrats, Jatinder! 
Image of dougvdotcom
dougvdotcom
2 years ago
Way to go, Jatinder! Thnaks for the tips and your kind words, too!
Image of braun0
braun0
2 years ago
Awesome!  Great job, Jatinder!