durjoy

2 years ago

Passed LFCS

I just got my results. I passed LFCS. Thank you, terry and LA community for all the help.

Image of braun0
braun0
2 years ago
Woohoo!  Congrats, Nizam!
Image of dougvdotcom
dougvdotcom
2 years ago
That's great, Nizam!
Image of thor
thor
2 years ago
Wonderful!
Image of RachelCraft
RachelCraft
2 years ago
Congrats!
Image of craiga
craiga
2 years ago
Great job Nizam!
Image of JonMyer
JonMyer
2 years ago
Awesome Job!
Image of skarim
skarim
2 years ago
Way to go Nizam! WooHoo!
Image of ellejaclyn
ellejaclyn
2 years ago
Congratulations, Nizam!
Image of tcox
tcox
2 years ago
You are welcome, I am glad the course was helpful!
Image of chadrm
chadrm
2 years ago
Great Job, Nizam!
Image of anthony
anthony
2 years ago

Congrats! Awesome job, Nizam.

I’d love to endorse/recommend you on LinkedIn if you want. All you have to do is add me as a connection and add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do that, post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and reference me within the original post. Once I see this, I’ll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com | CloudAssessments.com

Image of trilliams
trilliams
2 years ago
Congratulations, Nizam!
Image of davidcoy
davidcoy
2 years ago
Congrats, Nizam!
Image of seang
seang
2 years ago
Congrats!
Image of tthomsen
tthomsen
2 years ago
Great job 

Nizam! 

Image of chazzledazzle
chazzledazzle
2 years ago
Awesome job, Nizam! 
Image of kevinjames
kevinjames
2 years ago
Well done.
Image of brandon423
brandon423
2 years ago
Great job, Nizam!
Image of amy
amy
2 years ago
Congrats!
Image of trent
trent
2 years ago
Nice job, Nizam!
Image of Cgraeff
Cgraeff
2 years ago
You're welcome - congratulations!
Image of shirleymartin
shirleymartin
2 years ago
So glad we were able to help you along the learning journey to your cert.  Congrats to you!
Image of mvsimhareddy
mvsimhareddy
2 years ago
Hello Nizam, I recently took the exam but failed. 
For virtualiztion task how to go to node3 to perform the virtualiztion task. there wasnt any login information .   
Image of durjoy
durjoy
2 years ago
I am sorry to hear that, please setup a home lab and practice virtualization from your home PC. you can not create a VirtualMachine on LinuxAcademy lab servers. you access VM nodes with $virsh   # command. 
Image of mvsimhareddy
mvsimhareddy
2 years ago
 My question is in the LFCS exam  I was asked to perform virtualization task in node3 but it didnt had any information on how to login to node3 . do have any idea on how to login to node3 to perform the task.
Thanks
Image of tcox
tcox
2 years ago
If you were asked to log in to any system, virtual or otherwise, and were not provided credentials, you should bring that up with the online proctor in the exam if that were to happen again. 

Be sure, however, to read the question or scenario carefully and make sure you were not asked to log into a machine in which the root password was not known. Which may mean you were expected to reset it via some method.
Image of durjoy
durjoy
2 years ago
I agree with Terry, the credentials should be given. before you start your exam read all the instructions carefully. take a note into the terminal, read all the questions first then start answering them with the easy one first.