Skip to main content
phickman

3 years ago

Passed RHCSA

Big thanks to linux academy. Had a rough time with a couple things on the test but I was able to finish with a passing score!  For anyone worrying about the test it isn't as bad as you think as long as you are able to do all the hands on and exercises without looking at the answers. GL to anyone else about to take it!

Image of RachelCraft
RachelCraft
3 years ago
Congrats!
Image of skarim
skarim
3 years ago
nice job @phickman ! Congratulations on the pass and what do you think you want to tackle next?
Image of dougvdotcom
dougvdotcom
3 years ago
Way to go, Paul! It's always a great experience to succeed on a difficult task -- maybe not while doing it, but certainly after!
Image of ellejaclyn
ellejaclyn
3 years ago
Great work, Paul!
Image of tthomsen
tthomsen
3 years ago
Congrats Paul!
Image of braun0
braun0
3 years ago
Woohoo!  Congrats, Paul!
Image of davidcoy
davidcoy
3 years ago
Congrats, Paul!
Image of seang
seang
3 years ago
Congrats! Glad you got it sorted!
Image of trilliams
trilliams
3 years ago
Way to go, Paul! Thanks for the great advice, you're absolutely right. The best way to approach the RHCSA (or any other Red Hat exam) is to practice, practice, practice until it becomes second nature. Will you pursue the RHCE or any of the specialty certificates?
Image of hunterferrell
hunterferrell
3 years ago
Congratulations!
Image of brandon423
brandon423
3 years ago
Awesome job, Paul!
Image of kevinjames
kevinjames
3 years ago
Well done.
Image of amy
amy
3 years ago
Congrats!
Image of
3 years ago
A pass is a pass, which is what really matters! If you have any questions on areas you think you need a refresher or more information on, we are always here!
Image of Cgraeff
Cgraeff
3 years ago
Great job!
Image of anthony
anthony
3 years ago
Great job!

I'd love to endorse/recommend you on LinkedIn if you want. All you have to do is add me as a connection and add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do that, post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and reference me within the original post. Once I see this, I'll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com | CloudAssessments.com

Image of marshmelly
marshmelly
3 years ago
Congratulations, Paul! Great work!
Image of shirleymartin
shirleymartin
2 years ago
Great job!