bbishop002

2 years ago

Passed AWS CSA Exam

Passed the AWS CSA exam today. I have no prior AWS experience, experience with any other cloud technologies and only used the Linux Academy course for study materials. So, I think that's proof that the course can get you certified.

With that said, it felt like there was a lot of material missing from the exam that was covered in the study material. The exam also went a lot more in depth into some areas than the material did.  In other words, the material was too wide and not deep enough. Of course, this is just my personal expereince and may just be entirely up to my luck on the bank of questions I got.

In any event, I passed and it's all  thanks to Linux Academy. :)

Image of trilliams
trilliams
2 years ago
Congratulations, Beau! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback. 
Image of derekm1215
derekm1215
2 years ago
Great job on the pass! 
Image of amy
amy
2 years ago
Way to go!
Image of dougvdotcom
dougvdotcom
2 years ago
Congratulations on the certification, Beau! And thank you for your feedback. We're always looking to get better; the only way we can do that is with honest, constructive feedback like this. Thanks again!
Image of RachelCraft
RachelCraft
2 years ago
Congrats!
Image of ellejaclyn
ellejaclyn
2 years ago
Great work, Beau!
Image of davidcoy
davidcoy
2 years ago
Congrats, Beau!
Image of braun0
braun0
2 years ago
Woohoo!  Congrats, Beau.  
Image of tthomsen
tthomsen
2 years ago

Great job Beau!

Image of pzona
pzona
2 years ago
Nice work, Beau!
Image of chazzledazzle
chazzledazzle
2 years ago
Awesome job, Beau! 
Image of kevinjames
kevinjames
2 years ago
Well done.
Image of seang
seang
2 years ago
Congrats! Thanks for the feedback
Image of marshmelly
marshmelly
2 years ago
Congratulations, Beau! Great feedback!
Image of Cgraeff
Cgraeff
2 years ago
Thank you for your feedback!
Image of hunterferrell
hunterferrell
2 years ago
Congratulations! 
Image of skarim
skarim
2 years ago
Great News and Congratulations  @bbishop002 ! Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback as we are always looking to improve as needed!
Image of anthony
anthony
2 years ago
Thanks for the kind words and congrats! What is next for you? Also please note, looks like you were taking the old course and not the new course which we have a total rebuild on!

I'd love to endorse/recommend you on Linkedin if you want. All you have to do is add me a connection, add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do this post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and ref me within the original post. Once I see this I'll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com | CloudAssessments.com

Image of christophelimpalair
christophelimpalair
2 years ago
Thank you for the feedback, and congratulations on your hard work! That is impressive considering you had no prior experience!
Image of brandon423
brandon423
2 years ago
Great work, Beau!!
Image of bbishop002
bbishop002
2 years ago
Anthony,

Next I'm going to try and learn some Chef. I'm really trying to transition to a DevOps job and I want to get some basic competency in the different DevOps disciplines.

I did initially start with the old course, but only made it about 4% or so the way through before switching to the (New!) course. I completed the (New!) course 100% before taking the exam.

I may not have been overly clear in my first post, but I'm very happy and satisfied with the material Linux Academy offered, as it clearly worked as advertised. I studied for around 2 months and passed the exam on my first attempt. Can't ask for better results.