jgriano

2 years ago

Passed COA exam

Thank you LA in general, and thank you Amy, Stephen and Treva in particular as OpenStack authors, for helping during my preparation to take the Certified OpenStack Administrator exam .

My exam was last Monday, but until this morning I didn't have the exam score.

Now, I'm going to think about what to do next, but I think it will be a mixure between Ansible or Puppet and the LFCSA.

Again, thank you so much.

Image of
2 years ago
Congratulations on your achievement. The dedication necessary to prepare for and pass a certification shows your commitment to success!
Image of dougvdotcom
dougvdotcom
2 years ago
Way to go Jorge! I'm sure our OpenStack team appreciates your kind words.
Image of davidcoy
davidcoy
2 years ago
Great job, Jorge!
Image of braun0
braun0
2 years ago
Woohoo!  Congrats, Jorge.
Image of marshmelly
marshmelly
2 years ago
Congratulations, Jorge! Great work! 
Image of trilliams
trilliams
2 years ago
Way to go, Jorge! There was never any doubt in my mind that you could pass the COA with flying colors. Your posts in community are always so well thought-out & researched. I'm very, very proud of you.

Image of seang
seang
2 years ago
Congrats! Good luck with the DevOps courses!
Image of amy
amy
2 years ago
I had faith in you! Glad you didn't have to wait too long for your score. If you're thinking about Ansible vs Puppet for OpenStack deployment I'd recommend Ansible based on the last User survey.
Image of stephen
stephen
2 years ago
Way to go Jorge!
Image of linuxjames
linuxjames
2 years ago
Great!
Image of donna1596
donna1596
2 years ago
Nice job, Jorge!

Image of tthomsen
tthomsen
2 years ago

Great job Jorge!

Image of pzona
pzona
2 years ago
Congrats, Jorge!
Image of jgriano
jgriano
2 years ago
Thank you to everyone. 
I was working/studying hard for the last months, but now it is a high  recognition passing the exam. 

@amy , yes. My intention is continue working with OpenStack and mastering it (I really enjoy it), but I think using Ansible/Puppet (I prefer Ansible than Puppet too) is the best way to go further. 
Image of anthony
anthony
2 years ago
Nice work!

I'd love to endorse/recommend you on Linkedin if you want. All you have to do is add me a connection, add Linux Academy as your school. Once you do this post a picture of your cert about passing in your feed and ref me within the original post. Once I see this I'll be able to recommend you for your hard work on your LinkedIn profile.

Thanks,

Anthony

Founder/CEO LinuxAcademy.com | CloudAssessments.com

Image of christophelimpalair
christophelimpalair
2 years ago
Congratulations!!!
Image of ellejaclyn
ellejaclyn
2 years ago
Great work, Jorge!
Image of hunterferrell
hunterferrell
2 years ago
Congratulations! 
Image of braun0
braun0
2 years ago
Great job, Jorge.  Congrats!
Image of kevinjames
kevinjames
2 years ago
Well done.
Image of manisha
manisha
2 years ago
Congrats Jorge!
Image of skarim
skarim
2 years ago
Way to go  @jgriano  The openstack team is really amazing here @ Linux Academy and glad you were able to reach one of your goals!
Image of brandon423
brandon423
2 years ago
Congrats, Jorge!
Image of dawnoverstreet
dawnoverstreet
2 years ago
Awesome job, Jorge! Good luck with whichever you decide...
Image of shirleymartin
shirleymartin
2 years ago
Amy, Stephen and Treva rock, don't they?  Congrats toyou for this achievement and thank you for choosing Linux Academy for your learning  journey.  We appreciate you.
Image of Colette
Colette
2 years ago
Congrats!! Good luck with your next course! Let us know if you have any questions!
Image of ajnouri
ajnouri
2 years ago
Congratulations Jorge!! Well done.