Skip to main content
asiu28

4 years ago

Passed the AWS DevOps Engineer Pro Certification Exam

Hi everyone, just want to share that I just passed the AWS DevOps Engineer Pro Certification Exam. I have now passed all 5 AWS exams. I want to thank Anthony, Christophe and everyone in Linux Academy for providing such excellent courses to help us learn and to prepare us for the exam.

Image of
4 years ago
WOW - all FIVE!!!!!!! Congrats, Anthony. That is a great accomplishment.
Image of awsfan
awsfan
4 years ago
Hi Anthony, this is great!! may i say AWSome. Can you share your learning experience with us? I am trying to gauge if the material we have on LA was all you needed to pass the DevOps cert ? ** Disclaimer: I do not know if the course if completely uploaded yet. hence I am asking.thanks!
Image of
4 years ago
Congrats Anthony !!!. Welcome to the unique club. Last week I achieved the same !!! What is your Cert #?
Image of asiu28
asiu28
4 years ago
1156 for DevOps Pro
Image of prestd
prestd
4 years ago
Congratulations Anthony and Sathish. And thanks for sharing your success. It helps keep the rest of us motivated.
Image of
4 years ago
Thanks, Anthony. Mine 1142 :-)
Image of hunterferrell
hunterferrell
4 years ago
Congratulations!!! That's awesome!!!
Image of Colette
Colette
4 years ago
Congrats!
Image of shiraz_la
shiraz_la
4 years ago
Congratulations!
Image of
4 years ago
Congrats!
Image of
4 years ago
AMAZING! Thank you for sharing this with us! Make sure you set aside some time to celebrate this huge accomplishment :)!
Image of
4 years ago
Congratulations, Anthony!
Image of Danny
Danny
4 years ago
Cheers!
Image of johnbryanzero
johnbryanzero
4 years ago
Congrats! Thats certainly a noteworthy achievement! All 5!
Image of kmaine
kmaine
4 years ago
That's awesome, nice job Anthony!
Image of asiu28
asiu28
4 years ago
Rrj, the Linux Academy course overall was really well conducted and I felt the material is all relevant to the exam.
Image of
4 years ago
Congrats!
Image of
4 years ago
Well done, Anthony!